Chapter 2

"Where is she?" I asked as I looked around the airport for Caitlin, our other traveling buddy.

"There she is!" Lilly shouted.

"Where?" I asked.

Lilly pointed and I followed her finger to a giant fluffy yellow pikachu hat. I laughed Caitlin was also 17 and about 5' 5. She has shoulder length dark blonde hair and greenish hazel eyes. She was wearing black denim shorts and a blue tank top with sparkly silver flats along with the pikachu hat of course. Lily had chosen a light blue floral print skirt with a white tank top and light blue flats. I had on a pair of white shorts and a purple tank top with ruffles on the front. Along with my sparkly white flats and my white beanie.

"Hey!" me and Lilly screamed as we hugged Caitlin.

"Hey!!" Caitlin yells back as we tackle her.

"I can't wait!!"she cries.

"Well come on then" I smiled pulling them along.

"Flight 121 to London boarding at gate 2." they woman says over the PA system.

"Hey that's us!" Lilly cried as we grabbed our bags and headed to gate 2.

We stepped on to the plane and found our seats. Caitlin was bouncing up and down.

"Oh hey did you guys hear that some of the fans are goin to win back stage passes!!" she said.

"Yea, what if its us?!" Lilly said excidedly.

" Oh my gosh! I think I'd die or passout" Caitlin said smiling.

"Yea passout and fall right into Niall's arms" I said laughing.

"Shut up Ash" she laughed as she slapped my arm. I smiled and we all set back for the 5 hour flight.

(A/N)  ***Hey guys sorry the chapters have been so short the next one will be more exiting. :)***