Chapter 8

Somedays in the Scp foundation are boring and someday very eventful. Every few days they sent in d-classes.  I didn't kill them because I know they were ordered to even though they are criminals. I was not a killer, okay. But ever since I became a Devoured, I need to keep a lot of secrets like I shouldn't tell the researchers I can't tell them about my friends and a horrible thought occurred to me, " Do they remember me, does Tamara, Aaron, and Jasper remember me? " I really don't want to think of then right now. I have been dieing to see a familiar face for a long time now, to be honest. Sighed and thought, ever since I because a devoured My whole personality has changed. I sighed and then the speaker hollered, "  SCP-46C6 you will be cross-tested with Scp-357. " I gave the one-way glass a questioning glance and let the guards take me to a box-like containment, they threw nervous glances at each other and through me inside and I stumble back and I looked around and saw a block of clay then it moved I yelped in surprise and turned red. It started to crawl toward me, I felt all of the blood in my face drain away. I backed away it grew in size and engulfed me. I felt some pain and I pushed out my arms and legs and in a split second and  I was free!  And fought off the Clay using my fists. Soon the guard leads me out. I breathed out in relief I sighed, " Welp, I am happy that I am out of there. " I fell asleep.