Chapter 4

In the morning SCP-46C6 opened the bottle and he is playing with the Elemental, Dr.Pearl made sure SCP-46C6, will be well for testing. Tomorrow SCP- 46C6 will be cross-testing with SCP====.

Report end.

       Today I was chained up and was led to a contaminant chamber the there is a plate it said: SCP-096, Euclid, Shy Guy. I Callum hunt AKA SCP-46C6 was shoved into SCP-096's contaminant chamber. I saw a man with paper-white skin and he has elongated arms, hands, and legs. He is covering his face and sobbing. I felt and pang in my heart I walked over to him and knelt beside him. He turned to me I saw an elongated face, white eyes, a huge mouth, and blood dripping from his chin. I screamed at him, but he didn't move an inch. He just looked at me and smiled and said, " Hello, I am the Shy guy. "

       I gaped at him a smile stretched on his face and he replied, " Well I can't hurt you because you're immortal. " I breathed and stood up brushing myself off. and grinned up at him, before I can say anything, the intercom said, " SCP- 46C6 please back away from SCP- 096. " I did what the loudspeaker said. And then I was dragged out by two guards and I was led back to my containment chamber and back on my bed.

        Waited till the two guards got out of there again. I felted on my back until a D-class and an SCP that I have never seen who was wearing a black plague doctor costume and a bird mask, before entered. I sat up, the intercom asked,"SCP-049 do you sense any sickness in the D-class?"Scp-049 nodded and said, " I feel the Pestilence in him, I'll cure him, I am the Cure. " The plague doctor approached the D-class a the D-Class backed away while shouting, " NO THE F*CKING WAY I'M LETTING HIM TOUCH ME!!!" stood up blocking the plague doctor's way to the D-Class and asked him," What do you think that you are doing?"He stopped and declared-Asked, " Well I am the Cure to the Pestilence, now can you please move out of my way?"I narrowed my eyes and I turned to the D-Class and asked, " What can he do?"And he said, " He has a deadly touch, and he " cures " people with it. " Turned to the Docter and said, "Welp here's your patient. " And I moved aside, the d-class's eyes widened, and when the Docter pulled off his glove and touched the guy. The D-Class dropped dead. And I realized that the doctor has a British accent. And he walked over to me and said, " Thank you for letting me cure him the Pestilence is eating away at him. " I nodded and said, " Welcome. " And the intercom called out and 30 minutes later the plague doctor is gone and I was writing in the paper. And I was bored out of my mind. And then my friend Dr.bright shouted over the loudspeaker, " HEY! SCP-46C6, I BROUGHT YOU A FRIEND!!!"And that moment I saw Bright holding a living orange smile. I bounced out of brights arms I stood up to the blob and I pick him up and it immediately it flighted my spirits. I smiled and it tickled me I laughed and played with it. After a while the guards toke the blob away and I went back to sleep.