Def gon have Kay and Faee check on her.

$$$

"What you wanna eat?" I asked my sister as I stepped into my crocs and helped her into hers.

"Seafood boil," she yelled as she fixed her pink hoodie.

"Aight we can get juicy crab— you want extra shrimps?" I asked her and she nodded her head rapidly.

She loved shrimp.

I got online and ordered us both some crab legs, sausage, potatoes, corn and shrimp.

I got mine hot and hers mild; extra butter.

"Lets go to the store and get some stuff and then we gon go head and get our food aight?" I looked at my sister who grabbed ahold of my hand and followed me outside.

Once I got her seated in her booster chair; I got in the front and pulled out my phone to text Mama.

I noticed her car was still out here too.

Big Head Ahh Girl
you straight? Tm back so I know — and if you need me to do anything lmk. And your car still here.

I seen my message delivered so I started up the engine and started making way to the nearest grocery store.

I needed to get some small stuff for food; something to drink and Imaan's snacks. She was running low.

"Booda," Imaan called for me.

"Hm," I mumbled as I let Kendrick play lowly in then background.

"Daddy called... he wants to see me. Is that okay?" She asked me and I scrunched my face all the way up.

He the same nigga that introduced my mama to drugs 3 years ago — and that's exactly why ion even speak to this nigga.

He ruined our family.

Although I didn't fuck with cuz, my sister adored him and I don't keep her away from him.

"When?" I glanced at her through the mirror.

"Tomorrow, he'd said he would come get me and buy me some new clothes & stuff."

"Aight.. that's coo."

"I love you Booda," Imaan spoke.

"I love you too princess."

Definitely my heart outside my body.

$$$

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝚂𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙰 𝙺𝙸𝙰𝚁𝙰 𝙶𝚁𝙰𝚅𝙴𝚂 | 𝙼𝙰𝙼𝙰
          ▃▃

"Salem, let go!" I yelled as he dragged me inside our apartment and tossed me to the floor.

I quickly stood to my feet as I backed away from him.

"Salem," I mumbled as I stared at him wide-eyed.