Chapter-7

Chapter-7

Lily James's POV

Tears drop on my cheeks. My heart feels like someone just pulled it out and squeezed it. I am sitting on the toilet seat that closed and trying to hold myself together. The flowers that he gaze which I threw in the dustbin are staring back at me.

Why am I feeling so hurt?

He is just my boss with whom I signed a Sexual Contract with! I was not supposed to have feelings for him! He didn't even touch me! Then why?

Is he cheating on her with me? That's why this Sexual Contract? I know that I have high sex drive that doesn't mean I would be a medium for a man to cheat on his partner! I feel cheap! Is he using both of us?!

I open my heart-No! I THINK about opening my heart to someone and this is what happens! That's why it's best to never trust anyone! Especially men! I have learned that lesson very earlier in my life with all the examples I can get. My father! My first date! My boyfriend! Everyone of them are pigs!

Urgh! I am so stupid!

I hear the door open and heels clicking the tiles.

"Oh my God! Can you believe this?!" A woman's says excitedly.

"Right?! It's just out of nowhere!" The other one says with the same excitement. "He is so dreamy! Did you look at her? She is so classy! Her name is Alesha! She is the daughter of Mr. Alexis Varsolov, the businessman from Russia!" Suddenly she gasps. I put my ears out of listen. They are talking about their boss and this fiancé. "Do you think this might be an arranged marriage?" She asks.

I bite my lip. Several thoughts run through my head.

"Maybe not. I mean look at them. That ring though, it's bomb!" The same woman exclaims.

Yeah! Tell me about it!

"Mr. Williamson and Ms. Varsalov. Wow!"

"I can't believe that they are giving us a half day leave on the occasion of their engagement." The first one says. My heart drops even more.

Half day leave? Seriously?! Fuck you, Mr. Williamson! I have been here since the past 30 minutes. My phone pings again. He keeps messaging me. I don't reply to any of them. I open it and find his message.

Where are you, Love? Please tell me. I know you are in the building, but I can't find you.

I scroll down his other messages.

Please, Love. Let me explain.

It's not what it is.

Come up to my office, Love.

Come up, now. I need to tell you the truth.

COME UP, NOW!

I ignored all of his texts in the morning. Even Maria tried to call me and message me, but I didn't respond. I look at the last text I have sent him.

FUCK YOU!

Well, I nearly slept with my boss, called him names and he cheated on his partner because of me. I guess this might be my last day at work.

See where it gets you when you fuck your boss?!

The woman exit the bathroom and I sit there for five minutes before I hear voices. Everyone must have left by now.

"She might have left by now. You shouldn't be here." I hear a voice. It's Maria. My head jerks up. My sniffling dies down. "No one can see you here, Brandon!" She sounds frustrated. The sound of her heels clicking comes near. When I hear his name, my heart stops.