Chapter 2

Diane didn't know what to say, there is no way that this many people could have gotten into the museum without setting off multiple alarms. They all seemed to act like they were just living their daily lives. Unbeknownst to herself, she dropped her phone, catching the attention of the man on the throne.

"DIANA!" the man called out to her.

"AHAHAH!" Diane screamed as she took off running as fast as her legs would carry her.

"Well, that could have gone better." Achilles' statue sighed as he tried to hold in a laugh. "You expect us to get our real bodies and you start by scaring the daylights out of her...this is not going to work, I told my mother that."

"What do you suggest, oh mighty warrior? She got a body and we got look alikes while we were trapped in wax. Your mother couldn't have thought of something else?" Hector retorted as he made his way down from the throne.

"Maybe going after her?" Achilles shrugged.

Hector shook his head as he followed Achilles' lead. They knew all about the museum since they felt they had been trapped here ever since their souls were trapped in the wax figures. Diane had shut herself inside of an old storage room and she tried to calm her breathing down as she heard someone just outside the door.

"What do we even say when we catch up to her Achilles? I doubt she will just believe us! I wouldn't believe us." a male sighed.

Quickly taking out her phone, she began to text Henry hoping by the grace of god he would answer a text. Would he believe her? Probably not, but hopefully this would get his attention.

'Something weird is going on here and you won't believe it!' Diane texts Henry.

"Well, I never said this would be easy. It'll just take some convincing. We both know everything about her, how hard can it be?" Achilles chuckled from outside the door.

"We knew everything about Diana, this woman knows nothing about us nor us. That is the issue. Diana's soul is in there, as well as her memories. Those darn clothes are the key to everything and we have no idea where they are." Hector sighed clearly fed up.

'What kind of strange?' Henry finally texts back.

'You won't believe me, get down here asap to see for yourself.' she quickly replies just as the door opens and she looks up at the two.

"Uh...hi?" Diane mumbles unsure what to say.

"Hiding in a closet? I would have thought you would at least search for a weapon." the blonde man says from behind the figure of King Hector.

"Don't give her ideas! These forms aren't exactly resistant to damage." Hector sighed. "We know this is a lot to take in but, I am Hector, King of Troy and that's Achilles. You are, I mean, someone very important to us."

"I've got to be dreaming, this is impossible. You weren't real, just some guy's imagination and now I have to be dreaming or hallucinating." Diane said as she moved to stand up but her brain couldn't quite comprehend what was going on and she passed out right into Hector's arms.

"Oh good...this time she faints." Achilles shakes his head.

Henry didn't know what Diane was up to but maybe something had happened and Alex was making her join him on some stupid joke. Either way he wasn't willing to take the risk on anything being broke in the museum so he drove back to the museum and decided to take a look for himself.

He looked for Diane in her office but saw that her light was still on and her computer was still open on the research she had been doing. She was looking up the theories he had talked to her about earlier.

"Diane?" Henry called out as he walked into her office and looked around. "Anyone here?"

Nothing came back. Down in the bottom right corner of her screen he saw the alert she had seen before. Thinking maybe that is what she was talking about, he made his way out of her office and to the throne room. When he got there he was shocked too. There laying on a chaise he was sure was not there before was Diane and two figures stood before her. One of Hector and the other of Achilles. Did she move the figures? Crossing over the rope, he nearly fell backwards when the figure of Hector turned and looked right at Henry.

"We're running out of time." Hector told Henry.

"We? What do you mean? Who are you and what have you done to Diane?" Henry scrambled back up to his feet.

"You know who I am Henry, for deep inside of you are memories that are not yours but are in fact mine." Hector called back to Henry.

"This is all a joke right? Did Alex put you up to this?" Henry tried to chuckle but his fear wouldn't let him.

"We do not joke about such matters, this is hard to explain but we are the men you say we are. Trapped inside these vessels until we can be released by, well, you and the other man." Achilles said, turning to Henry and making himself known.

"How? We aren't just empty vessels for you to barge into!" Henry yelled, shocked at the nerve.

"No not barge into, combine with in a way. You see Henry, even in this time, there is great danger." Hector spoke and then looked at Diane. "She's in more danger than you could ever imagine. I lost her before and now I have a chance to keep her safe again, with Achilles help of course."

"Her? Diane? Who do you think she is?" Alex called as he climbed over the ropes.

"Diane may be her name in this life but with us she was-" Achilles started but Henry finished for him.

"Diana, she was the lost queen." Henry answered.

"Yes. Now she is found and I fear we are all in great danger." Hector nods.

"Great danger?" Alex asked, confused.

"To be killed in the future, the same is done in the past. I suggested we use a spell to take all of us back to the past. My mother agreed and gave us such a spell but it is written on the back of her portrait...which truly is lost." Achilles said as he walked over to Diane. "Her beauty is still the same, though not in her name."

"Which of you married her?" Alex asked.

"Both." Hector sighed. "It's a long and complicated story."

"She was with Achilles first, he felt their love fading and agreed with her to leave and even marry Hector only for her to be killed on her wedding day and then disappear from history." Henry recalled from his studies.

"Well, maybe it wasn't that long." Achilles chuckled.

"Needless to say, we need to find that portrait and get back." Hector spoke up again.

"A shipment with a painting should be here within the week but that won't explain how you think you can come into us or what happens with Diane." Henry tries to make sense of the situation.

"Reading the spell will awaken the memories of Diana which are in Diane." Achilles explains.

"Right...that spell will also smash us together as well?" Alex laughed.

"Yes." both Achilles and Hector answered at the same time.