"Take that Scott!!" The person cheered happily as he whipped back his brown hair that had a few strands of green combed in the front. Finally looking down to his buddy he realized she just seemed to be heaving on the dirt ground," Oh goodness! Are you alright man?" He asked hurrying over to help Duckie back to her feet. After one final cough Duckie looked to her helper," yeah yeah i'm all good just gotta find the doctor and get my ankle checked out" The girl let out a nervous chuckle as she slowly moved away from his helping hand. "Uh thanks so much for the help... Uh-" ''Joel, im Joel" The man interrupted seeing she was looking for his name. "Right, thank you Joel" The feline girl smiled back to him," im Duckie, i haven't seen you around here before?" She asked, tilting her head to the new face. "Oh! I'm visiting my friend Scott who lives here, with my wife" Joel explained while rubbing the back of his neck," my wife also used to live here so she wanted to join in on the games this year and of course i had to join as well!" He spoke in a proud tone as if he was trying to prove himself.

"Oh, that's sweet of you joel! I guess this can be a fun couple thing" Duckie chuckled with a small eye roll. "IT WAS! Until i was left in the dust by her" Joel scoffed while folding his arms not even noticing the pink haired girl hurrying to hug him. "JOEL YOU MADE IT!" Her voice cheered out leaving the man she hugged to let out a small screech in alarm," AH IZZY!" He yelled out. Duckie couldn't help but let out a laugh at the two, looking up to the two. She was able to catch the face of the pink haired girl and from what her brown haired husband just yelled it was no one other than the infamous LDShadowLady. An amazing Woman a lot of people around the village liked and enjoyed her company because she helped a lot. Her popularity really skyrocketed after she won two years in a row of the building tournaments years ago. After finishing her thoughts the yellow eared girl was able to compose herself again with a small nod," i must get going now! Thank you again Joel for helping me out to finish the race" Duckie nodded with a kind smile which the man returned," I hope to go against you here in a few!!" The man cheered out while Duckie took her leave.

Although Duckie made her excuse that she needed to find the doctor or maybe the medic of this tournament she was more worried about the reason she got her injury. Finally making her way to the small stall that was either half back up or mostly sold, Duckie wasn't sure since she was around to help on that part. At the stall stood the two adults who were still conversing between each other with less than happy faces. When the crunch of Duckie's limpped footsteps arrived it caught the two's attention quickly. "Duckie dear! Oh goodness what happened to your leg? Why are you covered in dirt!" Her grandmother was quick to worry as she grabbed the towel that was used to dry the girl's hair early and was then hanging up to dry. "My foot got caught on something while I was running. It's not a big deal, some guy named Joel helped me out to finish it since enough people eliminated themselves that we could just breeze to the finish without much worry." Duckie explained while she watched her grandmother wipe away all the dirt she saw on her granddaughter. "So you're making it to the next round! That's great! I'm so sorry me and Phil weren't at the finish line waiting for you" Penelope spoke up with a soft tone as she was now wiping at Duckie's face. Duckie blinked a few times, not bothered that much by it as her eyes caught onto Philza's." I saw you two were looking at a letter but seemed sad... What happened?" She asked looking back at her grandmother who finished cleaning her face. "Oh um... Just some of Philza's sons up north, he got a letter from one of them that the other isn't doing too hot with the election going on there" The old lady explained walking away to place the towel elsewhere while now looking for something else. Philza overheard Penelope explaining to Duckie as he gave a lazy smile," someone that was once banned from those lands popped back up to run for president and I guess that has everyone on edge up there and worried" Phil continued explaining as he walked over to the younger girl and handed out the folded letter in his hand to her. "I want you to understand what you might be walking into when you head over there yourself next week" He finished off as Duckie took a hold of the paper not really caring that she was being pushed down lightly to sit down so her grandmother could tend to her wound.