Episode 11- Stray Bullet

Castaways— Thor, Tifa, Tails, Robotnik, Seth, Felicity, and Mulan
Jury— Lightning, Xavier, and Cassie

***********
Lavender Tribe— Night 21

Tifa is leaning on the shelter. She arrived first, and everybody is preparing for their sleep.

Tifa: Cass flew too close to the sun. I went with her, and she took the heat for me. I'm not the only one without an alliance the outside right now, because the great and powerful Thor is also there...BUT, I can get into one easier than he can.

Tifa crawls into the shelter and lays down, as the castaways head to sleep.

***********
Lavender Tribe- Day 22

Early morning, at sunrise, Seth is doing the downward duck in the plains.

In the confessional, he's stretching his legs.

Seth: Finally, I've taken down my greatest enemy yet. You know there's a reason they call me the Visionary, because I saw this coming from a mile away.

He stretches an arm now, or at least tries.

Seth: That battle has been won, and now i can get closer to defeating Robotschtick in the finals.

In the background, Robotnik enters and actually participated in the exercising. He holds his back as he leans down.

Seth: As the all-seeing eye, I see this: Millions of Dollars, because I'm a badass in this game. When I take the Doc to the finals and beat him in that jury vote, everyone will see it.

He does his pompous laugh.

Seth: HE-HE-HE!!

We switch to a confessional from him to Robotnik.

Robotnik: At this point I have to take Seth to the finals. I'm called egotistical myself, but Seth has caught more votes than me. You have to be "LikEaBlE" to win Survivor, but nobody said two "unlikeable" people can't compete in the final. And at this point, yours truly would win the money.
———————
Tails and Robotnik are sitting across from each other , staring at each other while sipping on water.

Robotnik: I called him my rival in intellect for a reason, because we both know what comes next...

The Doctor loudly sips the water, and Tails sips his louder.

Tails: He knows I'm coming for him. This was always going to happen! He's skated away since the start, but I'm going to finish him.

The Doctor sips louder, his eyes opening wide. As Tails goes to, Thor walks up.

Thor: Are we engaging in a friendly slurping contest?

Tails stops.

Tails: Do you want to join?

Thor: Of course!

Thor is slurping water in his confessional. He stops to speak.

Thor: I live to see another day! They just need to get their brainy contest going so I can sneak my way to the win!

——————
Tails, Mulan, and Thor are having a talk next to a cow pen. The animals moo as the convo is ongoing.

Tails: I know we were with him last time, but how do you feel about going after Robotnik?

Thor: He's a sketchy man you know...