Episode 8- Thunder vs Lightning

*************
Magenta Tribe- Day 16

The sun is shining, the cows are mooing, as the Magentas are in the woods...Mulan hops onto a vine on said trees. She is swings across and lands on another three as the Magentas clap!

Thor: *clapping* I'll go next.

Thor climbs up the tree, next in line.

Mulan: The like the relationships I have with my tribe. I can listen to talk about medieval times, people, and inventions all day! Also when it comes to the game, those three should stick out more than me, so I'm in a great spot!

Thor swings over, and extends his foot...he almost slips but uses that strength to pull himself up! The Magentas applaud that, as Tifa climbs upside the tree next.

Tifa: Im thinking about a merge coming, and there's ALOT of traffic! Cassie needs to fit in with us, Tails has an idol, Xavier could jump to us, we have the big bad villains on the other side...chaos is the only word for it!

————————
Later in the day, Tifa and Thor are leaning on the shelter.

Tifa: I'm worried about...Mulan. I like working with her, but she's threatening.

Thor: Mulan doesn't have a shot at power until we merge.

Tifa: She can still use Tails as a weapon if we do! He has the idol, he can play it on who we vote for, and one of us can leave...and YOU have a better shot at being the one than anything.

Thor tilts his head.

Thor: The three Brains didn't get back together because of our deals. Tifa is thinking far ahead! She's smart, she can compete, but if she's not confident we can lead them, everything will fall apart. Snakes can't function without their heads!

Back at the convo..

Thor: We have Xavier coming to us, and your Beauties!

Tifa: Not sure about Seth.

Thor: ..Who is he again?

Tifa: The Praying Mantis.

Thor: Well, we have you, me, Cassie, Xavier...you are still on good terms with Mulan right?

Tifa: Yeah.

Thor: OK, so that's five already! And if Felicity is comfy getting saved twice, that's six! We should be good!

Tifa scratches her chin.

Tifa: I'm confident, but not overconfident.

Thor: Any of it is good. Let's stay calm, and then panic when it doesn't go our way.

Thor looks for a fist bump, and Tifa reciprocates.

Tifa: The panicking is the easy part.

——————————
Mulan is talking with Tails at the same tree while the others are away. Tails gives Mulan another peek of his idol.

Tails: I'm saving this for a couple of votes.

Mulan: You'll use it if I'm in danger, right?

Tails: Absolutely!

Mulan: Just wanted to check. If those five decide to switch it up on us, that idol will come in handy.

Tails: ...Thinking goggles, ok, so by five, do you mean Cassie and the Brawns?

Mulan: Yes. Those five will be dangerous together, so keep a tight hand on your idol.