I was shocked and froze for a moment.

"Bryce, Amy you should stop fighting." Claire snapped. Bryce looked away I was looking away window too.

The Carriage stop made it to the Golden Cave. I jump to the ground seeing Bryce was so upset. Then I saw Sonic walk away. I followed them.

The tunnel into two paths.

"Uh which were we going to?" Sonic said then, Claire declare. "Umm, we have to split up into two groups. Sonic and Bryce you go to the right. I and Amy am going to the left. "

They agreed. I saw Bryce and Sonic lead the right path. Then I right followed Claire.

"Amy I'm sorry that my Brother." Claire apologizes to me about her brother.

"That's okay Claire. I don't understand why he liked me. When were first met." I said to Claire she turn around and rubbed her neck with weird.

"You see Amy. My brother Bryce likes flirting with girls except you."

I was surprised. So that's why he always flirted with me then I got blushed. But it's not the date. I'm in love with Sonic. He is just a friend but I have to tell truth, Claire.

"Look!" Claire shouted seeing the light color yellow. Then I gotta a hint of her.

"I think Chaos Emerald is light."

"Let's go!" She said running and I followed her she is so fast. I am so worried Sonic and Bryce are okay or maybe get into a fight.

Sonic's Pov 💙

I was taking the Right path I scoffed looked away then Bryce glared at me.

"Look I know you like Amy that much so stay away from her!" I glared said Bryce became sadly down. "I don't understand Sonic. I like Amy and all the girls are flirting with me just because you are the fastest thing alive a great hero. I'm just a living Prince."

I was shocked I had never seen Prince Bryce he was so Sad. Cause I'm a hero and the fastest thing alive he is quite disappointed.

"You're a Prince and a great hero. You have been likely having a sister. I don't have my family. I just become a hero." I told Bryce to come closer.

"Don't worry I help you." I raised my hand then Bryce smiled and grabbed my handshake.

"I and Amy won't make out," Bryce admitted then I was shocked my head turn around him.

"Really?"

"Yeah." Bryce nodded serious tone.

"Yes! Wait why am I jealous of Amy?" I said my thoughts.

"So Sonic gonna teach me how to flirt with girls?" Bryce smirked and I agreed then I talked advice of him.

Amy's Pov 🌹

The Chaos Emerald light is coming Me and Claire follow the light all the way.

"Almost there."

I saw the river is color gold. I wasn't expecting that for the first time at Golden Cave before.

"How do we get across the river?" I asked Claire if she knows about this cave. She sees the wooden boat or should I say golden boat.

"There's a golden boat let's go," Claire said to me and we seat then she was in charge of the oars rowing the boat to the river.

We made it to the river. Claire continued the walk seeing the light Chaos emerald. She points at me seeing.

"Amy, look there it is!"