𝑉𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠

"well, it seems like things are hopping at the palm woods

"well, it seems like things are hopping at the palm woods." a voice known as, bitters, was narrating. by the vending machine, carlos was frantically trying to get fruit snackers as he has been obessesed with them lately. "carlos is hitting the vending machines for his favorite snacks." on the couch, james and logan were looking at a magazine that had cool shoes they wanted to buy, "hey, james and logan are checking out those five hundred dollar costume sneakers everyone is talking about." olivia and opal walk back inside from spending the morning at the pool. "and the fernow sisters are walking back in from spending the morning at the pool. look at those tans." kendall sits down on the other couch, looking at the zoo tickets he bought for him and jo to go to, "and kendall couldn't be more excited about hitting the zoo with his sweetheart, jo."

kendall noticed the narration and turned to bitters, "do you mind?"

bitters stood behind kendall, "do you mind?" he asked, "I'm trying to break into the voiceover business. I am perfecting for my craft."

the elevator rang and out walked katie with a magazine in her hands, "oh, and here comes little katie with the mail. uh-oh, looks like bad news."

katie walked over to her brother and sheepishly handed him the magazine that showed jo and her co-star, jett, holding one another.

"jo confesses," kendall read and his eyes grow with shock. "jett's my man!"

opal and olivia shared a shock look and then looked at everyone else as the drama intensified.

——

after that dramatic scene, carlos and olivia went to the vending machine to get carlos' favorite snack. olivia does agree they are tasty and has a few herself, but carlos has an addiction and thinks it isn't healthy.

"babe," olivia stopped him and he looked at her. "how many of these have you had today? I swear we've been here like ten times."

"not that many," he shrugged. "just like fifteen..."

"carlos..." she sighed as he punched in the code for the fruit smackers. "it's not healthy to have that many."

"but they are so good!" he objected as he bent down to grab them from the vending machine, but there were no fruit smackers. he popped back up and olivia was confused.

"hello?" he smacked the machine a few times, "where are my fruit smackers?"

"uh-oh! looks like somebody didn't look at the new vending machine prices," bitters narrated from behind the couple.