𝑉𝐼. 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑟𝑠

Start from the beginning

"$4?" carlos asked as he noticed the new prices and olivia furrowed her eyebrows at that.

"that's ridiculous," olivia mentioned. "they are just fruit gummies!"

"hey! voiceover lessons are expensive!" bitters complained.

"yeah, but the nearest convenience store is like two miles away!" carlos protested.

"and they cost more there," olivia added and carlos nodded.

"which is why you'll pay the $4," bitters told the couple before evil laughing and walked away.

"what's he evilly laughing at now?" katie asked as she approached the teens.

"he upped the vending prices," olivia told her.

"now i can't afford my fruit smackers," carlos whined and dramatically put his face against the machine. "i love them so much!"

"it's not the end of the world," olivia told her boyfriend. "there's other snacks."

"no there isn't," he muttered against the glass. "there is nothing like fruit smackers, livy."

while they were talking, katie had managed to reach inside and grab the fruit smackers. olivia and carlos watched as she pulled her arm out and place the fruit smackers in carlos' hand.

"oh, thanks, katie!" carlos gasped.

"don't mention it," katie smiled and walked away as carlos opened the smackers and began to eat them.

"happy?" olivia giggled.

"very," he smiled happily.

——

"knock knock!" opal knocked but opened the door to big time rush's apartment and walked in. "i'm coming in i don't care."

she saw logan and james sitting at the counter, staring anxiously at a laptop.

"hi-"

"SHHH!!"

opal was taken aback by their response and approached them, taking a look at the screen.

"shoes?" opal asked and scoffed, "what's so special about those shoes?"

the boys gasped at her comment and she just shrugged.

"these are limited editions buster clydes," logan told her.

opal shrugged, "okay?"

"as a woman, i would expect you to understand the hype behind these shoes," james reasoned with opal.

"i'm not a big shoe girl," opal replied. "and to be fair, those shoes look like they are flimsy and will get ruined."

"they will not get ruined!" logan exclaimed, "because once we buy them we will
be reselling and getting rich."

"if we can even get a pair," james reasoned. "reserving starts in 30 seconds."