Chapter 6: Night off

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Ruby Rose x (OC) Yuji Ishimura VOLUME 8 and I hope you guys are having a great day today and now let's get the reading started!!"
——————————————————
In Mantle the people in the riot were, arrested as the others were voting.

Reporter:"Although rioting in Mantle is finally under control, how does it feel to know that the majority those involved were your supporters?"

Robyn is on the news.

Robyn:"I don't condone rioting especially when out city is being denied aid from the hardships we've already had to go through. But Jacques latest stunt is holding the city hostage for his own political gian..."

The Drunken man went up to a voting booth and touch the screen, there was three: ROBYN , JACQUES SCHNEE AND IVY BROWNYN.

Robyn:"So I understand their anger, but ask they don't show it not the streets but at the polls today."
-----------------------------------------------------------
In Atlas training room, Blake was jumping tower to tower Nas Silver chases. Winter sends her summoned Beowolf at Weiss, but see use her black Glyphs to stop it and swing it around and to the wall, and use the Glyph to push the Beowolf back, Winter was about to user her Glyphs but was knock down to the one knee as he saw a kinght next to her out it's sword on it's shoulder Nas her Beowolf hits the ground and disappeared. Winter glares and growls at Weiss as she laughed. She noticed Sara and Yang fighting each other fist to first also kicking, they both blocked each other's attacks also attack each other, Yang trips Sara and went for a down ward punch, Sara easily dodged away to her feet and send an kick that made Yang back step a couple steps. Sara then throw a punch at Yang, which she side steps and punch Sara that send her skidding back only a couple inches which makes her smirked. Iris and her Mother are on the air jumping past each other using there semblance as sparks fly and blades are heard. Yuji dodge a swipe from Ruby as she did the same. Yuji then turn his blade into a double healdberd and charged at, Ruby, she turn into rose tropedo and fly away as Yuji shot fire knifes that missed, then he use his fire to dash after her. Jaune blocking a dark purple ball that was sent by Nora, as the ball came towards, Nora she hold a trigger and sent the ball flying towards, Jaune, he blocked it that sent him skidding back as, Oscar looks at his Aura level in in yellow, he then charges his Aura into green level.

Oscar:"Nice! You'r recover is getting faster."

Jaune gives, Nora a thumbs up as Nora smacks his back which nock him down, then Ruby and Yuji fly past them as they looked at them Ren was mediating as, Ruby fly through a wall which stop Yuji in his tracks in amazement as, Nora smirks. She then sent a purple ball at Yuji's head which she almost didn't dodge Nas he turn into embers at it phase throw him. He then rematerlized back to normal as he looked at his hands and back at, Nora who just scratching her head sheepishly.

Oscar:"Have you always been able to do that?"

Ruby:"I don't know? I don't normally think it through that much."

Oscar:"How about you Yuji?"

Yuji:"If I work at it."

He says this as he turn his weapon back to a katana and sheathed it.

Oscar:"Your guys are evolving, and I still don't have my semblance."

Ruby:"Well, I bet we'll all be jealous when you do."

Yuji:"Maybe won't be cool as mine magic."

Ruby then punch, Yuji on the arm.

Yuji:"Ow, I'm joking, I'm joking."

Ironwood:"Clover wasn't kidding."

They all turn to look at Ironwood and Clover wallet in as Oscar stand up.