𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

From last part:

"Dad"
This time Gureum was the first to speak. He didn't know what to say, but he wanted to say something. At least call him dad again.

"Hm?"
Jungkook looked at the boy and smiled at him. He didn't expect him to say much. The word 'dad' was enough for him. He hugged both of them and pulled them closer to himself.
______
"I wish I didn't do that mistake years ago. I wish I never let you go like that. I regret everything" after a few minutes of silence, Jungkook opened his heart to them. He started saying everything he once wanted to say to Lisa, but now it didn't matter whom he talked with. He just wanted to let everything out of his chest.

Gureum and Dasom looked at each other once then at the man right next to them again. They couldn't understand why he spoke like that all of a sudden.

"I always wanted to be by your side. Right there where you, your baby sister and Lisa needed me, but I wasn't and everything was because of me and my silly decisions"

Both boys didn't know what to say at that moment. They also were really mad at him for not being there, but maybe after a long time the person forgets it.

"I also understand why you suddenly didn't want to be here with me again and left with Lisa" Jungkook looked at his niece that he sees as his son with his soft eyes.

FLASHBACK

It was almost a month after the articles about Jeon Jungkook cheating on his wife. After everything between Lisa and Jungkook, even after the divorce, Lisa decided to leave Seoul and live far away from the so-called her ex-husband. With her children.

Lisa gave Jungkook a whole day to spend with his children if he wanted to. And he did. He spent the last day with Gureum, Dasom and Lily. It was pretty strange for the both boys, who were already understanding everything going on in their lives, to just casually hang out with their father at the last day in Seoul. Saying they didn't want to, would be a lie, because they knew it was the last day. The didn't even have an idea about the time they'll come back.

It was the time they decided to go to the restaurant and eat something together for the last time in that day after going to the amusement park, watching a film and just playing around on the streets to annoy the people living there.

They all ordered their food and waited for it. It was the only time they could find to talk a little bit, so they took advantage of the time and decided to talk. Or Jungkook did.

"Maybe it's the last time we'll be sitting together, eating and talking" the man looked at the three children and continued "whatever happens, know that I never cheated on your mother and it was not my decision to be on the news with the girl you saw. It's not me who's wanting it"

Lily was just looking at them, not understanding the meaning behind his words and the 6-year-old boys were silent the whole time and listening to him.

"I admit being brainless to suddenly not coming home and doing the duties I had to do as a father. But always know that I never stopped loving you and thinking about you as my children"

"Could you think about leaving again? Maybe you could talk with Lisa and make her change her mi-" while looking at them with pleasing eyes, the waitress came and served the food. She looked at them awkwardly. "Enjoy your meal" she left.

After they got their food, Jungkook didn't want to interrupt them again and talk, so he was willing to wait until they finish eating, while helping Lily to eat her small meal too.

"We have already talked with mom and we all want to leave Seoul" Dasom said out of blue while drinking a little bit of water. He and the boy next to him looked in front of them, at the man. They didn't have any emotions on their faces. They looked completely emotionless.

Jungkook understood him. They all were just trying to go somewhere far away from him. Far away from his selfish ass. And Dasom going with them didn't even surprise him. He knew it was too much for a small boy. He surely wanted a family. Siblings like Gureum and Lily and a mother like Lisa.

END OF FLASHBACK

Maybe if took a long time for him to realise it. Maybe it was too late. But this time he knows what he has done and he is willing to make it right again. He is willing to give his family the time they need to get back to him. He'll wait.

After an hour, the time Lily woke up, Jungkook put the food he cooked for Lisa into a pretty big lunchbox and put it in the car to drive to the hospital with his children.

It was around 2 p.m. once they got there. Jungkook gave the children and the lunchbox to Jisoo and went to Jin, to know more about Lisa's condition.

"Jin hyung"

Jin looked up and as he expected, it was Jungkook. He really didn't lie when he said he'll come back again. Surprisingly, Jin didn't throw him out this day. He did not seem mad at all.

"I came-" Jungkook's words were cut off "yes, you came to ask about Lisa's condition. I saw it coming"

Jungkook just smiled a small smile and waited for him to continue.

"Lisa's condition is getting worse, Jungkook. We have to do the operation tomorrow or the day after"

TBC...