𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

"Mom, I'm not hungry"

"But you have to eat, Lily! You too Dasom and Gureum. If you don't eat, we won't celebrate Dasom's birthday"

"But mom..."

"No buts"

A lot of things changed after that day. The day Jungkook and Lisa divorced. The day Lisa got into a car accident. 4 years ago. In these 4 years the Manoban family- Lisa, Gureum, Lily and Jeon Dasom lived their best years together. Away from everyone in a small town near Seoul.
Also away from the man they all once called father, husband or uncle.

These days felt so perfect for them all. They were happy all the time. It felt like a dream and all hoped to not wake up from their beautiful dream.

4 years. Dasom is going to be 11 today, Gureum is almost 11 and the small Lily is 6 years old. How fast the days went by like that! It felt like yesterday when they were still in the middle of Seoul.

The evening came. Dasom, Gureum and Lily were super excited to blew the 'happy birthday' candle together again. Just like every year when it's any one's birthday.

"Come on, 1 2 3"

The three of them blew the candle and Lisa took some pictures and videos of them to remember the beautiful and happy days.

"Let's eat the cake"
Lily was excited to eat the cake, because she backed it with her mother. She backed it with love since it was her brother's birthday. She wanted to know how her brothers Dasom and Gureum think about it.

"Mhmm, the cake is so delicious"
Their comments on the cake made Lily even more happy than she already was. They liked it.

"Mom, I want to help you with Gureum's birthday cake too"
Of course Lisa didn't mind it. She knew it made her happy so she agreed on that.

It was 9 in the evening when Lisa finally sat on the couch and took a small break after all that mess that she had to clean all alone. Who knew after all that eating and playing they would go to sleep without even helping their mother a little bit? They must have been very tired.

After one minute of just closing her eyes, Lisa opened them again and looked around their house. Not a very big one, but also not very small. It was somehow made for them. It was perfect and warm. A perfect house in a town for 4 people.

A not very big living room, two bedrooms that are smaller than the living room, a beautiful kitchen and a bathroom. Not forgetting the small garden. It had everything Lisa wished in a house.

Everything looked clean when Lisa looked closer. Once she didn't see anything not tidied up, she stood up and took her phone with her.

Just then her phone made a sound. She got a message. Lisa was curious. Who would send her a message at this time? She sat down again and unlocked her phone to read the message she got. Oh it was Jisoo. Her Jisoo unnie. The only one who knows where she is, along with Jin. Or maybe that's what she thinks.

Jisoo unnie: Lisa-yah, where are the pictures of Dasom, Gureum and Lily? Send me some

Oh yeah, whenever Lisa takes photos, she would send some to Jisoo so she could see how big they're now. She might have forgotten today.

Lisa sent some to Jisoo and once again stood up to go to her daughter to sleep with her. But she again got a notification from her phone. A new message? She checked on it and it was right. She got a new message. From an unknown number this time.

Lisa opened the message. It was the man she once called love. The man she once loved. The man she once loved... this doesn't mean she loves him less now. They say first love never dies. Was it true? Lisa believed in that! Her first love never died even after 5 years of being alone without him around.

She got to see his news. He was getting bad articles everywhere, talking about his company getting bankrupt or his company stealing other companies' ideas. She knew it was bad for him. He worked hard on his company. He worked on his own, from the very start.

+82....: wish Dasom a happy birthday from me, please

It's been four years since he does that. Whenever the three children had birthdays, she would get his message before it's the day after their birthdays. He was always on time.

Even though Lisa never replied to his messages, Jungkook knew her leaving him on seen was something more than enough. At least she gets his messages and didn't block him.

If you're asking yourselves how he got her number, even after she changed it, well...

FLASHBACK

"Jungkook, what are you doing? Stand up everyone is looking at us"

It was another day for Jisoo and Jin to make Jungkook stand up from the floor and stop him from begging them to give him Lisa's new number. He looked like a teenager boy, madly in love with his crush and trying to get closer to her.

After trying at the mall, in their house, at the supermarket and everytime they cross roads, he tried at their hospital. He thought making them embarrassed in front of all the nurses and doctors would make them give him the number and well he was right.

After 4 months, he never knew after doing embarrassing things, like kneeling down, rolling all over the hospital floors or spilling a full glass of juice on his head would get him her number. If he knew it, he would have done in sooner.

END OF FLASHBACK

TBC...

A/N: I'm very sorry for publishing this chapter after more than a week!! To be honest, I'm trying to end this book soon, but I still don't have any ideas how the ending would be! Thank you for being patient <3