Crash!

Masky's POV

I hate Toby. Thats all i can say. Hes just so....so....CHILDISH! He just gets on my nerves! At times like this, i question why Master picked this annoying kid to be a proxy.

"Hey Masky! Hey Masky! Hey Masky!" he chanted as he poked me on my shoulder continuously. Even with my thick jacket on, his pokes still leave red marks, or bruises. "Hey Masky! Hey Masky!" he shouted as I stared at nothing in particular. Maybe if i just ignore him, he will leave me alone. I thought. But the more i ignored him, the more he poked me. I growled under my mask and Toby, who was obviously amused by my reacton, poked harder and shouted. I snapped.

"TOBY QUIT POKING ME YOU ANNOYING BRAT!" I shouted at him. He stobbed poking me and shut up. I looked over to him, and even behind the goggles, i could see his eyes slowly start to water. "Toby I-" i tried to apologize for my rude outburst, but he cut me off. "Save it Timothy." he said with sadness in his voice. And with that, he ran out of the house and into the woods.

I screwed up. Big time!

Toby's POV

I ran as fast as i could into the woods. I dont need him! I thought as I ran passed trees marked with the Slender Mark, which is an X over a circle, as i ran my hatchets bounced in their cases, seeming as though i made one wrong move they would fly out onto the ground. I breathed heavily and listened for any movement. As i listened i heard footsteps runbing after me. This made me run faster, if that was possible. Not long after, i reached the road. I ran into the middle of it and turned around to see Masky stopping at the edge of the woods. The last thing i heard was him shouting at me.

"TOBY WATCH OUT!" He screamed. I turned around and i saw headlights.

CRASH!

That was all i remember, before i blacked out.