"Not today." He yawned, grabbing some orange juice. Atticus tried to not say anything, looking the other way and Evan doing the same. "Thanks for returning my book, my father almost whooped my arse because of you." Evan says, cutting off regulus to say something and make it about him.

"Don't you have a girl to break up with?" Nora carefully asked. The facial expression changed on the boys face, going from a smirk to rolling his eyes. "He already did, last night he called quits with Melody Parkinson." Regulus munched on his cereal, gesturing his head to the youngest girl not too far from them, almost hysterical.

"I quite liked that one, the funniest out of the four children." Atticus and Nora looked to see Melody already have her shoulder on Avery as Carrow patted her head, stroking her hair. It made Nora uncomfortable as she looked away, having her eyes land on the Gryffindor table— eyes on Sirius as he was already looking at her. She felt her heart become warm, seeing his hair nicer then yesterday and sitting beside the lupin boy.

He nodded at her, slowly putting his hand up as a wave, however the warm feeling of being acknowledged was cut short as Regulus followed his sisters eyeline and made contact with him. Nora bit her lip as Regulus turned back to look at her with disappointment. "Ignore him; he's in rough shape." Evan whispered, taking a strawberry off Nora's other plate with fruit and vegetables.

"We have herbology, I'll see you guys later." Nora watched the way regulus looked at Evan, using his eyes to say let's go. Evan took notice, standing up and kissing Nora's head, walking out.

"Did he just kiss your head?" Atticus asked, Nora furrowing her eyebrows and drinking her orange juice and forgetting it made her friend maf. "Stop drinking it!" Atticus blurbed out.

"But I need to drink something!" Nora gasped for air, grabbing Atticus' water and chugging it back. "Have you no shame?" The boy said shaking his head.

"You said no orange juice; I need to wash it down." Nora seethed, gasping for air after chugging his water back on purpose.

Getting up for their first place together( they were lucky enough to be in the dungeons, however the corridors down here felt colder than usual, glad she double socked knowing how cold her feet get at times. It wasn't unusual for the dungeons to be cold every now and then, however fall and winter was the odd time where the dungeons feel like the outside, having to warm themselves up by the fire place.

Sitting in near the side of the classroom beside Snape, the two looked at him as he started to panic. "Is there something on my face?" He asked in a worried tone, excessively touching his face.

"What? No you're fine." Atticus grabbed his hand to stop. Nora chuckled to know how quick Severus likes to make assumptions, especially when Evans decides to come towards their direction.

"Can we sit somewhere else?" Atticus gritted uncomfortably in a low voice to Nora. "We can't move now, she'll know why." Nora whispered, scratching her head and facing the boys face without making it obvious they're talking about Evans.

"So? She'll understand." He hissed, having his leg shake. "No thats mean, we're staying here, just ignore her presence or something." Nora dismissed, putting her hand on his leg to stop shaking.

"Ah I'm glad we're all here on time!" Professor Slughorn smiled at his children. Nora sat up straighter when she saw her brother come in late, coming in with Potter, almost out of breath. "Hello boys, and why are we late?" Slughorn asked. Nora noticed the way they didn't have an answer, scratching their heads.

Slughorn couldn't do much, gesturing for then to sit down— seeing Lupin and the Pettigrew boy. "Do you think lupin has a chocolate business? I swear that lad has white and dark chocolate." Atticus said as his mouth waters.