Evening at dorm 701

yn pov

It is currently 4pm and Legsohi invited me to come over at 5. I am actually so nervous, just me and Legoshi, and probably also his roommates but that doesn't matter. I put on some casual clothes because I am tired of wearing the uniform, even though the white shirt with suspenders looks good, plus, I think that I can just not wear it this one time. my casual outfit consists of red high cut shoes, light blue ripped overalls with flower design on the left side pants, a layered shirt of a long sleeved rainbow tie-dye shirt and black t-shirt with a cool design, and a light pink bucket hat with a bunch of gay af pins on it (same with the shirt too). time to go and I don't need to run this time.  

Legoshi pov

"Is he even coming? He probably forgot, it's almost 5. This was a mistake, why did I even invite him?" Legoshi rambled to Jack while they were both tidying up the dorm. Voss, Durham, Miguno, and Collot are out in the city tonight probably out eating or something. All that matters is that Legoshi gets to spend time yn, and also Jack but he isn't as important. Legoshi has been feeling a strange way about yn for some time, the same way that he felt about Haru, and also Jack to some extent, and a tiny bit towards Louis. Legoshi does not know whether this feeling is just a close friendship, admiration, or god forbid, love for y/n. 

"yeah, Goshi, why did you invite this guy? I have never heard of this guy before. Wait, is he the human that got enrolled?" Jack asked while sweeping up dog fur

"uh, to answer the first question, I invited yn because he is a good friend and I think you two would get along." Legoshi lied, "and for the second question, yes, he is." Legoshi answered earnestly while dusting.

"I have never seen a human before, are they like a hairless ape?" Jack asked, while stopping sweeping.

"Uh, kinda, you'll see when he comes, if he comes." Legoshi said without answering " Also continuing sweeping"

yn pov

I am in front of the dorm door. 701, such a nice number. It is 4:55, I am actually a bit early. I stand in front of the door and just go on my phone, I text Haru to pass the time

"hey Haru, I am like five minutes to Legoshi's dorm, do I just knock?"

"god y/n, you are so gay, but yeah just knock, and make sure you get his number before you leave and have fun time."

So, I build up the courage and just knock on the door. In only a few seconds Legoshi opens the door of the dorm, standing in the doorway, basically as tall as it. God, he is so much taller and more handsome than I remembered, and I only met with him earlier. I blush a tiny bit.

"Hey y/n, nice to see you at the time we agreed on." Legoshi said, kinda leaning on the door frame, he seems a little tense. Is he blushing? Why is he blushing, I probably shouldn't question it. People, and probably animals blush for a lot of reasons.

"Heh, yeah, it's nice to see you again Legoshi. Can I come inside now?" I say, smiling slightly. 

"Oh, yeah sorry" Legoshi moves out of the way and I enter. The dorm is a decent size with a nice a pleasing green wallpaper, just like my dorm, but something about this dorm in particular feels more inviting than mine even though it is basically identical in layout. It might have to do with the fact this is Legoshi's dorm, idk though. Speaking of Legoshi, he is just standing near the clothing rack. What a doofus, a moron, a goofy guy. As I was admiring Legoshi's goofyness, this labrador retriever about the same height as me basically sprints to me.

"ah, so I was right, humans are basically hairless apes, more fur than I expected though, and why is it pink?" he said while messing with my hair. Wtf, you just don't say that to someone???

"Um, what?" I say

"Oh sorry about that. I'm Jack, Legoshi's best friend!" Jack says while smiling. I cannot stay mad at him, "you must be y/n, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too Jack" I say, smiling back. Legoshi is still standing there, being a little, well technically big, cause he is tall, weirdo.

I stayed there for about two to three hours, I don't really remember but it was fun. We just hung out, did some regular teenage boy things. Such as playing video games and that's really it. I gave both Legoshi and Jack a tarot card reading, that was fun. I am now back in my dorm, I should probably sleep.

Legoshi pov

That was kinda fun, y/n has left. I now understand what I am feeling for y/n, it's love. I felt it the entire time, the same way I feel around Haru. This can't be happening, I love Haru and now also y/n, this is a nightmare. Legoshi screams into his pillow, it is muffled but Jack hears it.

"you good Legoshi?"

"yeah..."

--Author's Note--

This took awhile but I am proud of how it turned out, unfortunate there will be a hiatus as I work on my other novel, it is called Gift Of The Sea, please read it when I publish chapter 1

I will try to work on this between Gift Of The Sea chapters