oh fuck I am catching actual feelings

I have been going to this school for three weeks now, the murderer has been found by police and detectives, no vigilante shit here done by a cute wolf boy. I saw the murderer briefly, he was really cute, he was probably off his normal pills or smth. Now I actually feel safe at this school, but maybe not the city. Plants growing fine, me and Haru have been eating lunch together cause we are besties 💅💋 and we have been having conversations, mostly me explaining human internet culture to her (she has become a second me on terms of shitpostery, it is terrifying) but most importantly, she informs me on the love of my life, Legoshi.

Since I left the drama club, I have not seen him at all, so sad, I mentioned this to Haru and of course, the bitch is friends with him and she decided to set up a hangout for me and him. I am going to lose it.

two days later, I am in my dorm, on my laptop doing fuckall, tomorrow is the day I finally talk to Legoshi. god I wonder what he sounds like. god his voice his probably so nice to listen to. Haru called him a silly goose once, is he a dork? god that would be cute. What if he is none of those things, what if meeting him ruins him for me???? I don't want to go anymore. I shove my head in my pillow and scream, I hate everything and all the possibilities of how this will go and just want to not go to the hangout date thing (now that I think about it, it is kinda weird).

then my phone buzzes, Haru texted me

I check the text, here's what it said 

"HEY BESTIE3 HOW ARE YOU, YOU EXCITED FOR TOMMAROW????? 🤪🥰"

"MY PHONE IS STUCK ON CAPS LOCK IDK HOW TO FIX IT, HELP"

imma text her back

"I guess so, it would be nice to finally know him"

"also just click the button that you made it caps again, it will make it fine"