9.

Shorter chap, I'm sorry

Willow's POV:

I fell asleep on the floor and didn't realize it until Wrath woke me up and asked why I was on the floor bleeding.

"I'm fine. Some man came her last night and I made him mad. I'll be ok."

He looked hesitant but nodded anyway. We both got ready and walked out the door. I dropped him off at daycare before going to work.

I clocked in before sitting at my desk and looked at the 2 days worth of papers. I began going through them and making stacks while signing some.

After a few hours the phone rings and I answer it.

"Hey, Aroura, it's Molly. Mr L is here again to speak with Mr Riley. Should I send him up?"

"Yes, let me tell Mr Riley."

I walk over to Logan's office and tell him that Mr L is here for him. "Let him in when he gets up here."

I wait outside Logan's office and when L gets up here I escort him in. "Thank you." I just nod and as I'm closing the door Logan calls my name.

"Yes?"

Could you bring us some waters?"

I just nod before walking out. I feel a pang in my stomach before running to the bathroom and releasing my dinner from last night.

I threw up about 4 times before finally standing. I lift up my lace tank top to show my stomach that is covered by a huge bruise that's turned to a greenish yellow color by now.

I clean my mouth and swish water in it before going back to the office and getting Mr Riley and Mr L's waters.

"What took so long?"

"The water dispenser took a few minutes to work."

I walked out of the his office and went to mine and began working on the papers again. I skipped my lunch break today and just kept working.

Logan's POV:

"It's just suspicious. He has looked through her entire house and not once has he seen child clothes or toys. But suddenly he goes in one day and she says she has a kid and there's toys on the ground."

"It is suspicious. Maybe Rage should just leave the poor girl alone."

"He won't. He never will until he's tortured her to his standards. And his standards are death. I understand because if it were Lilith I'd be doing the same but we have bigger priorities, like finding Wrath."

I nod before looking at the clock and seeing 8pm. Aroura never took her lunch break. I look at my laptop and see where she clocked out a few seconds ago.

"I don't know. He won't stop, but the least he could do is get it over with. He knows where she lives, just kill the girl and get your shit straight."

Lucifer just shrugged before we left and locked up.

Willow's POV:

I arrived home and put Wrath to bed before going back to the living room and cleaning the living room since I didn't do it yesterday.

Me and wrath went to McDonald's after picking him up from day care. We at and he got tired so I had to carry him home. My back is still in horrible shape after getting hit with a fucking baseball bat. Pussy.

At least when mystery man breaks in he doesn't use pitiful weapons, he fights like a man.

Rage's POV:

"Im home!" We all went downstairs to greet dad and Logan before sitting down and having dinner.

After dinner I spoke up and said "dad I need to speak to you in your office." He nodded and we walked up to his office.

"What is it son?"

"I'm doing it."

His eyebrows furrowed together. "Doing what?"

"Im going to get Isabella. I need you to make sure one of the cells is cleared out for our oh so welcomed guest."

"What about the kid?"

"I'll bring it here then we can decide what to do with it."

He rubbed his temples and sighed. "Will this make you happy?"

I nodded my head.

"Will this help you set your priorities straight so you can help us find Wrath?"

I nod my head.

"Then have fun." His eyes glossed over as he mindlinked someone.

"Cell A2 is open."

I nod yet again and go to my room, getting ready to leave. No more seeing daylight for you, Isabella.

Willow's POV:

I stood up from my seat in the couch and began cleaning again now that my back isn't hurting as bad.

I began wiping down the stove when I felt a presence behind me. "No more games." Is all I heard before all I saw was black.