Chapter Eight

Beginne am Anfang

More pounding on the door interrupted me, and I turned towards the door.

I turned back, "We don't have time. Alfonso, Diego and Chris you three go to the left. The other three on the right. I'll go through the middle. If the leader is there, don't kill him. Get him tied up and once we've dealt with the rest of them, bring him to me."

The sound of glass breaking caught my attention and I cursed under my breath.

"Fuck that, just follow me!" I shouted.
We converged on the point and as men threw themselves through the smashed window, armed and ready for their ambush.

We went ahead, with me at the front; I took my shot at the first guy and his blood splattered everywhere. Next to me, the six with me were taking down men left and right.

Suddenly a man came at me and slashed his knife near my neck. I moved back and felt the swing of his arm blow a breeze at me.

I disarmed him quickly and turned around with his arm over my shoulder.

I yanked at his arm and flipped his entire body over my shoulder and he landed on the floor with a thud, a few uncomfortable bone cracks sounding as he made contact with the ground.

Then my head swung to the side as someone's fist made contact with my jaw. Feeling some blood filling my mouth, I spat it out and thought, two can play that game stronzo.

We fought one another, hand to hand combat, throwing punches and kicking.

Looking at his appearance and the tattoos on his skin, I realised he was the leader. I quickly backfisted his face then kicked him in the stomach when he hunched over.

I quickly slammed my foot onto his chest and kept him pinned to the floor as I looked up to see that the rest of the guards were done, dead bodies were scattered around the floors, with pools of blood surrounding each one.

"Alfonso, Diego- get him up." I said, gesturing to the leader as I wiped the blood from my face.

The two stood him up and Christian brought us a wooden chair. They put his body down and he slumped in the chair.

"Chiara, here." Elias said to me, handing me some water.

I flipped open the cap and drank some first before squeezing the bottle and spraying the leader with water.

He abruptly woke up and spluttered in shock whilst the water drenched his face and clothes.

Immediately, I slapped him right across the face.

"Puttana!" He shouted, attempting to lunge for me but Alonso and Diego held him back.

"Chiudi la bocca, stronzo. Now I have some questions for you and for every hesitation or lie, you lose a finger." I shrugged, getting my switchblade from my pocket.
[shut your mouth asshole]

"Where did you get that?" I heard one of my guards ask.

"Not important right now, is it? Now, Ricky, where are our shipments? Huh?" I asked, giving him a look.

"Who do you think I am to answer to you, bitch?" He spat.

I let out a laugh and sighed. Giving him no time to react, I grabbed his hand and went ahead, cutting his pinky off.

His shouts and cries filled the room and I closed my eyes, wincing at the volume.

"Ay, I thought you'd be quieter than that. You even scream like a bitch." I said, shaking my head. "Now, I'll ask you again. Where are our shipments?"

"Marive Transport..." He panted out.
"There's four boats by the border, it's the third one from the left."

"See, that wasn't so hard was it?" I smirked.