Mr Kim: Princess, listen to me... you are my daughter, my sweet Y/N, no one can change that now, okay? (She nodded and he swiped her tears.) I will take care of everything, trust me. We are a family. 

Y/N hugged Mr Kim, afraid that he will leave the room. He hugged her back and continued to have sweet words to reassure her.

Outside the room, Mr Park talked with the lawyer while Y/N's father and his new girlfriend left, accompanied by some bodyguards. He learnt that Mr Lee just came back from abroad in the private plane of Miss Lo's family, who was the daughter of a powerful Asian conglomerate.

Mr Park: We will contact you in due time but please refrain your clients to show up here for the moment. 

After exchanging his business card with the lawyer, Mr Park called Jin and asked him to come urgently to the hospital. He went back to Yejin's room and saw Mr Kim recomforting Y/N. 

Jungkook: Hyung, what's wrong? Something happened with Mom? Is she awake?

Jin: No, but I need to go, Hoseok, come with me. The 2 of you stay here for now. Mr Nam, please be sure to keep them at home. I will call you when you can visit Yejin.

 I will call you when you can visit Yejin

Jimin: Hyung... (Jin left without waiting followed by Hoseok.) He is hiding something to us. 

Hoseok took place on the passenger seat and was waiting for an explanation.

Hoseok: So, what's going on? What are you hiding to the kids?

Jin: Y/N's father showed up at the hospital...

Hoseok: What the F***? How is that even possible? He is dead now, right?

Jin: I don't know much. Mr Park will explain everything to us. I asked you to come because the others will not be able to control their temper.

The two young men entered the hospital with worried faces. When they reached Yejin's room, Y/N was sitting near Mr Kim, still holding his arm. She flinched a little when the door opened.

Mr Kim: Guys... you came quickly.

Jin: Mr Park told me that it was urgent. We should maybe talk outside.

Mr Kim: Y/N... (She looked at him with her shining eyes.) Can I?

Y/N: No... If you leave, he will come back!

Hoseok: Y/N, we are here, nothing will happen. Oppa is staying with you.

Hoseok sat near her and Mr Kim went outside with Jin to meet Mr Park. He had a sad gaze when he looked back at that little girl.

Mr Kim: Mr Park, what did you learn? How that bastard managed to come back to Korea without us to be aware?

Mr Park: He entered the country in a private plane, they probably used a fake identity. His new girlfriend seems to have the resources, she is from a conglomerate. His lawyer works for one of the best firm of the country. How do you want to manage this, Sir?