☾❦✢𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞: 𝐌𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬✢❦☽

Start from the beginning

She felt as if she could sink into the void of the girl's sockets, sink, and never be granted freedom, forever trapped in the void.

"̷N̷e̷v̷e̷r̷ ̷f̷o̷r̷g̷e̷t̷.̷"̷

The mouth of the girl moved, her pale lips separating and moving in a slow-motion fashion yet the words that fell sounded muffled, tampered even as the eyeless girl spoke.

Furrowing her brows in mass confusion, the (e/c) eyed girl tried to understand her but her ears fell silent as her eyes couldn't read what the girl's lips were saying, she couldn't register more and it started to aggravate her as she attempted to grab the shoulders of the brown-haired girl, just for her two hands to fall through, causing herself to lose her balance and fall forward.

The girl seemed to dissipate as she was now falling downwards in the sky, the wind now rushing up her body, causing her hair to fly up and the white dress to shiver against the rushing air, looking up there was nothing but the dark sky above as her eyes rush to look at the sunrise once more, before she realized it was actually a sunset, the sun falling along with her, falling past the blinding horizons as she too falls down towards the earth.

Her watery (e/c) eyes remove themselves from the horizon to look straight ahead once more, her heart skips a beat as she crashes into the green ground of the earth.

Within a moment, the (h/c) haired girl rushed up out of bed, causing her to plummet to the hardwood of her bedroom floor.

Sweat covered the girl from head to toe as she violently looked around her bedroom, seeing that she was still in her apartment rather than falling from the sky.

Kurapika awoke in an instant and noticed his lover hyperventilating and shaking on the floor below, the girl sobbing as she looked around the room as she held her legs together in a terrified fashion.

Jumping from the bed, the blonde rushed himself to the floor to face his lover, his hands taking a hold of her cheeks as her eye, fresh with tears looked him over, before she broke down into another sob.

It honestly took the girl a few moments to recognize her blonde, recognize that her lover was directly in front of her, holding her and attempting to calm her down as she was high on panic.

Once Kurapika's name flashed through her mind she collapsed into him, his arms already open to hold her within his comfort, swallowing her quivering body as she sobbed within his warm hold, the blonde placing his lips on her temple as his hands rub her shoulder in consolation, trying his best to soothe the sobs of his lover.

"Kura-"

She attempted to speak but choked on her own words as if her tears were drowning her. The hands that held onto Kurapika's arms tightened as another sob spewed out.

"What happened? Was it the usual?" The soft and slightly raspy voice of Kurapika spoke into the ear canal of the girl, soothing her slowly as she held onto her lover a bit tighter, never wanting him closer before this very moment.

She shook her head, confused as she was upset, how could this happen? Never had she ever had another dream other than her nightmare, she had made it her ability to only experience that specific nightmare in order to become stronger, she was to never dream of anything else until her mission was fulfilled.

So how come for the first time in four years did she dream of something different?

"I-I was falling. There was a girl a-and then I fell." She gasped as she attempted to make sense of what she had just experienced, the fast beating of her heart and the heat of the still flowing adrenaline coursing its way through her veins as she attempted to become with reality once again.