[0] Introduction.

Hi, this is MatoMasaharu. How's everyone doing?
I have a lot to tell before we go to the main event.

I finished One Piece to the latest episode (episode 1017) in less than a month. Roughly three weeks and a few days. My motivation was to see a specific pink-haired character that I saw by accident on a particular platform. They said this character has gone through an insane glow-up. I mean- Coby is cute and most definitely handsome. He looks kind. I was head over heels at first sight.

Seeing him in early episodes surprised me. To think he's one of the old characters to accompany Luffy's debut as a pirate. Small Coby has my heart, he's trying his best. Thanks to Luffy also for 'hating' him at that time.

In Water 7, I was certain that I do LOVE him. Coby has grown, he's now able to think a bit more about the future in a good manner. The best part is that he's still so cute, so shy sheepishly.

In Marineford? I can't even describe how proud I am of him. Coby has a pure heart, willing to stay true to his moral compass even if it means death. It was so close, thanks to Shanks. Did I mention I hate Akainu? I hate Akainu. Then, Coby confirmed to develop Kenbunshoku Haki! I knew he was going to get stronger. He's going to stay true to his goal.

When he's escorting the Dressrosa's and Prodence's envoy? Coby proved himself to all of us. He's grown- I mean, GROWN. This cute young captain from Marine HQ is handsome. So polite as ever. Down to earth. What is there to hate about him? He's a hero too, apparently. Everyone also wants to know what happened at the Rocky Port incident, right?

Out of nowhere, he's part of SWORD. Coby was so so fine. As adorable as ever. Have I mentioned how I love his slightly raspy voice? His flower bandanas? I know he has bandanas in every color available. How is he so cute?

I'm surprised he's tasked to capture Boa Hancock. I mean, the fight must be interesting knowing Hancock's devil fruit ability and Haoushoku Haki. How's Coby going to get past her? Though, Coby going to capture Buggy also ought to be fun. That Buggy and Coby. Not to mention he can reunite with Alvida, his nightmare.

I think this is enough as an introduction from me. I'm going to write about Coby with you as the reader in this book. I think this has kinda become my specialty if you've seen my other works.

Well then, shall we start now?