“Oh? Who is this little cutie right here?” Yae said pinching the little boy's cheek. The little boy giggled, “My name is Yuki~ I like snow.” Yae was very entertain at the little boy who resembled the Kamisato Rascal but with your personality Yae thought it was cute. “My name is Yae, You can call me Aunt Yae do you want to hear a cool story sometime? Visit me.” She said in which the Little Yuki nodded.

Ei came and also took a good look at the boy, She was very fascinated. She also thought the little boy was too cute hence why she started poking his cheeks. “He is very cute like you Y/N.”

“This is Aunt Ei, Yuki you must greet her with politeness everytime you see her okay?” The purple head woman pondered for a second. The Kitsune whispered. “Surely you don't think that electro vision suits the child right?” Ei lets out a soft laugh. “Who knows? Celestia might give him one in the future.”

You look so happy with him. That was it, Yume hated what was going on.

You being happy, You and Ayato had a child, Ayato loved you, You two were married, You two have your family now.

She slowly left you all alone, running away to go back home where she started to ruin her things, smashing her vases, shoving the necessary paper works on the study table, she screamed.

“If i can't have you Ayato.”

“Then nobody can.”

“I won't let you two be happy, I guess I'll start from your son since you two both love him very much.”

Yume took a deep breath.

_

“Oh dear Yuki, Grandmother has been waiting for you all this time!” Your grandma hugged Yuki as the little boy giggled, You decided to comeback to the Mukami Residence with Ayato. Ningguang and Keqing were assisted by Beidou and Kazuha for now, While Qiqi and Yuki came with you and Ayato.

“Grandma can Yuki and Qiqi play?” Using his infamous puppy eyes which made the adult's heart melt, They all squealed. You sighed, “Ayato your son is so handful sometimes.” You shook your head.

After talking with the adults about some stuffs, You two came to your room in the residence, It was where you stay when you fled the banquet three years ago. “Ayato.” you got something in your bag and handed it over to him.

It was a photo book, Not yours. It was Yuki's.

Ayato started to flip some pages to see pictures of Yuki when he was a small baby, to the pictures of him growing up, It also has a picture of Qiqi holding him when he was a baby. “I'm sorry.” You close your eyes and leaned on his shoulder, “It's not your fault.”

“It is. If I found you sooner then maybe you two wouldn't struggle alone..” He said feeling guilty. You cupped his cheeks making his eyes gaze on yours. “Then let me ask you.”

“What is it?”

“Do you regret marrying me?” You asked in full seriousness.

Ayato brought his face to yours kissing your lips slowly. “I don't regret marrying you, And i will never regret marrying you. You were the person I love years ago and it will not change for eternity, Y/N.” Your heartbeat became faster as you kissed him again deepening the kiss you two shared.

“I love you since the day I met you.” he said making you stop.

“Since the day we bumped to each other?” Ayato smiled and nod a no. “It's much longer than that. The day you comforted me in the cemetery, In a rainy day.” You tried to recall, and then you realized something which made you cry. Tears dripping from the corner of your eyes. Ayato wiped your tears with a familiar handkerchief.

“Silly why do you still have this?” You asked holding the handkerchief in your hands. It was poorly made by your younger self. “Why not?”

“It was the very first gift I receive from my wife.” Ayato had already loved you from the start. And It was you who doubted that you can't help but cry. “I'll make you a new one..” You said, “Sure my wife, but I'm still keeping this.”

Ayato's hand trails on your chin as he kisses you sending shivers through your skin, “Ayato s-stop..” You felt your breath stop for a moment, Ayato kisses your nape and whispered on your ears, “But I miss you.” You bit your lip you already know where this is going but you also worried that Yuki might barge in the room.

“Ayato— we can't..” You covered Ayato's mouth trying to look at the door, In which Ayato's mouth curved into a playful smirk kissed your hand which made your eyes widened. “I really miss my wife, I've been feeling lonely for the past three years now.” getting up he goes to the door and decided to lock it. You felt your blood rush through your cheeks.

[ Ily guys bcs i got c2 jean you all will get this instead <33 ]