"So gorgeous" Amir said speechless. Alice giggles. "Thank you"

Amir turns to Jane golden dress and takes her in.

"Just wow... so gorgeous. I uh really don't know what to say" Amir said. Seth walks down in a tuxedo.

"Handsome.." Amir mumbles out without thinking just as Jasper comes down with a black tie suit on and Alec with red tie and black suit.

"Beautiful people all around my gosh, but why?" Amir said breathless.

"Because we are all going out go get dress" Alice said shoving him into his room.

Amir changes into his black dress pants and white button up. Having his locket attached to his chain on the pants. He grabs his purple tie with and a black coat. Fixing it hair before walking downstairs.

"So, where we going?"

"Out" Alice said. They all look excited.

--

They arrived all together at a restaurant. Seth opens the door to the restaurant for Amir. Amir kisses his cheek to say thank you.

"Hello, may I asked what is your name?" The waiter asked.

"Jasper Hale" Jasper said calmly.

"Alright, follow me" The waiter said walking them to a table. Alec pulls the chair back for Amir. Amir sits down and thank him. Alec sits beside him as Seth sits on the other side of Amir. Everyone sits down.

"So, why we here?"

"For our date together silly" Alice said smiling.

"Ohhh. Well, this is amazing. Thank you"

"It was actually Jane Idea. We thought why not" Alice said.

"Still thank you" Amir said smiling happily.

"You're welcome" Jane said.

"Never been here before" Seth said looking at the menu.

"It is a 5 star restaurant that is very fancy" Alec said.

"Good choice" Jasper said to Alice.

"Thank you.  It's perfect for a date" she is right it is. There are flowers on each table. Beautifully organized. Have a couple of chandeliers and private locations for tables spread out.

'Yea, it is" Amir said nodding looking at the menu as the waiter walks up.

"Hello, my name is Rebecca. What drinks would you like?" The waiter asked.

"I'll get a Dr pepper" Amir said.

"I'll have a coke" Seth said.

"Same thing as him a Coke" Leah said.

The waiters write it down and looks up, "Alright, what about you 4?"

"Waters" Alice said calmly. The waiter writes it down nodding.

"Ok, Did you pick out your meals?" She asked.

"Yes, I would like a pepper jack onion rings burger with fries" Amir said.

"Good pick. Alright, what about you?" The waiter asked the next person.

"Garlic bread with alfredo chicken pasta" Seth said. The waiter writes it all down.

"Ok, and you?"

"I would like some steak with potatos and corn" Leah said.

"Alright, and you?" Waiter asked the next person.

"We already ate. Thank you though" Jasper said.

"You're welcome. The order will come soon. For now enjoy" The waiter said walking off.

"Isn't it awkward not to eat at a restaurant?" Leah asked the vampires.

"Sometimes" Jasper said.

"We can eat, but it wouldn't taste good and we wouldn't stomach it" Jane said.

"Makes sense" Seth said nodding. As the waiter bring the drinks in.

"Glad you won't have to force yourself then" Amir said.

"Yea" Alec said.

"So, um Amir" Alice said.

"Yes?" Amir said looking up from his drink.

"When can we perhaps make a baby. It was already going to happen soon. I was wondering if it could happen tonight" Amir eyes widen realizing that was the vision Alice was talking about.

"Oh gosh"