Holy fuck, the library. 'Don't groan in front of Ashley! She'll think it's for her.'

Today with my girl was unexpected, but I was so, so very thankful. My hand gripping her ass, tongue tasting hers, my very hard dick straining against my zipper wanting to ground down against her but forcing myself not too.

"Are you even listening to me!?" Blinking myself out of another Leila induced daydream, I try and focus on the small blonde standing in front of my while I lean against the wall in Dani's hallway.

"Not even a little." Yep, the scale just tipped over to 12/10 douchebag scale.

"You're such a jerk. You-"

"Glad you think that. You wouldn't want to be with a jerk so I'll leave you to it." Pushing away from the wall, I take quick, long strides in the direction of Dani's kitchen hoping the whinging girl stays put. No such luck.

"Just tell me if it's because of her that we aren't together?" Jesus, this chick. "We were fine before she came along."

'We? When were we a 'we'?'

I say exactly that to Ashley which only gets me a bratty stomp of her foot as she rushes past me towards her friends.

Thank goodness that's over.

Walking through the kitchen, I bring the beer to my lips and drink, ignoring the glares from the blonde and her minions. Although I'm fairly sure Diana and Josie were joking around with Leila the other day so I don't know what they're playing at. Girl Dra-ma! No, thanks.

My attention is quickly diverted to voices that include Mica and a few others at the front of the house. Curious, I take a step in that direction, my eyes widen in surprise when I hear her. My pulse picks up as my steps quicken. She's not meant to be here. Well, she was invited but told everyone she wasn't coming.

Turning into the large open hall that links the large front formal lounge, staircase and entryway, I'm greeted with a cluster of my friends huddled around the front door while Dani talks to someone on the porch who I can't see but desperately want to.

All day we had been trying to get Leila to agree to come tonight but she was adamant that she wasn't part of the Football or Cheer team so she would sit this one out. Even the promises of another makeout session didn't seem to entice her enough to come. My ego wasn't hurt at all. Nope, not at all.

So why is she here now?

Walking up behind everyone, I hear Dani reasoning with my girl and God Damn! Is she wearing leather pants!? "C'mon, doll. Just stay for a little bit, everyone wants you here."

She is wearing leather pants. And a leather jackets with a grey hoodie underneath that she currently has the hood up covering her beautiful curly hair. There are rain droplets splattered across the light cotton, her black jacket looks soaked and droplets run down her legs towards her black ankle boots.

I don't know what she's wearing underneath that Grey sweatshirt but I'm going to assume a black T-shirt and my imagination is dying to know if it's tight or loose.

'Please be tight.'

A self-depreciating smile flutters across her pretty face when she answers her friend. "That's not true and you know it. Look, take it," She pushes a clear bag of what looks like tea leaves into Dani's hands and steps back quickly. "You asked for that so this is me being an awesome friend, delivering you some party favours and pissing off. I'm meeting up with Mase and a few anyway for a bit then going home, have fun." She smiles at us, backing up as Mica starts protesting, eyeing everyone until her eyes land on mine and she hesitates. Her smile shifting to the one that has graced her lips after every time we've kissed.