Sky High Worlds, Strange Costumes and Secret Chapters

Emma gazed at the funny looking key in her hands as Mirabella seemed to be frozen before she hung her head. "That Emma...is a key into one of the worlds in Wonderworld. Specifically Haoyu's world..." she said. Haoyu's eyes went wide. A whole world...dedicated to HIM?! It sounded too good to be true. "And if you don't believe me...just see for yourself." She said, pointing to a nearby door.

The pigtailed girl looked down at the door before she slowly put it in. She was about to twist it before a hand caught her arm. "Um...Emma, maybe it would be a good idea for Haoyu to do it...it is HIS would after all." Francis said. Haoyu looked from Emma to the key in her hand before he walked over and gently twisted it. A soft breeze met Haoyu's face as he slowly opened the door...and what he saw on the other side amazed him.

True to Mirabella's word, it really WAS a world dedicated to HIM, a Isle of endless clouds and skies waiting to be explored. He slowly walked closer, reaching towards the endless skies until he then realized something...

There was no ground beneath him.

The green haired boy fell from the door, wildly flailing his arms and legs as if that would soften the blow. The humans above him yelled for Mirabella to do something as Haoyu got closer and closer to the ground. Just then, Worville jumped out of the door and dove after him

"I'M COMING BRO BRO!!" he yelled as he got closer to Haoyu. He waited until he was directly behind him before he shot up and grabbed the back of Haoyu vest. The green haired boy panted as he was just mere meters from the ground. He looked up to see Worville with a crazed smile and a look in his eyes that said 'WHAT A RUSH!!' "You doing OK down there Bro Bro?" He asked "I will be...when we're on solid ground again." Haoyu replied shakily

Heeding to his request, Worville found a small patch of ground to put Haoyu on. The green haired boy found himself catching his breath before he was ACTUALLY able to see the world around him. His jaw dropped at the massive sight. Fans and bike parts littered the world as pinwheels poked out of the ground like flowers, gently blowing in the breeze around him. Haoyu could also see out on the horizon large, but cracked planets as well as large bubbles that floated up and paper airplanes that soared around him. He looked at the windmill inhabited hills as they lazily blew.

Suddenly, a loud sound was heard as he looked down, and saw a large whale with multiple flippers, machinery and windmills pass by. "WHOA! A SKY WHALE!!" he yelled, his eyes wide with wonder "Sky Whale?" Worville asked "Yeah! I used to have this stuffed whale plush, and I always used to make it 'fly' hence the sky whale part,.I don't play with it as much now, but I still have it." He said, watching the whale slowly "swim" by them

"HAOYU!!" A shout overhead snapped him out of it. The two of them looked up to the others looking down to them, "HAOYU!! ARE YOU OK?" Lin Lin shouted. "MOM!! YOU'VE GOT TO COME DOWN HERE!! IT'S INCREDIBLE!!" He shouted back. Mirabella "of course he would like it." She muttered under her breath "Alright, there's no getting Haoyu back up here, so we'll just have to go down there." She said. Whispering something under her breath, Mirabella made a sparkling golden slide appear. She sat down and prepared to slide before turning to the others. "What are you waiting for? A written invitation?" She asked before zooming down the slide with a loud "WHEEEEEEEEE!!!" 

When Mirabella reached the bottom she dusted herself and called upwards "OK! YOUR TURN!" Fortie looked at the slide with distain "Isn't there a more...dignified way to get down?" He asked. Mirabella's eyes hardened "THIS IS DIGNIFIED!! NOW STOP BEING A BABY AND GET DOWN HERE!!" She yelled back. Bianca snorted at what she called Fortie as he screamed "I AM NOT A BABY." The ghostly woman didn't buy his words though. "PROVE IT!" She shouted.