extra-2 » rings and peonies

Start from the beginning

"Okay," she sighed, "Let me quickly shower and I'll be right back!"

"Nope, you are not going to fuss about the toiletries either," Namjoon threatened, "don't you like your boyfriend?" he stuck his bottom lip in mockery as he slid onto the bed beside her.

"Stop it you drama queen," Yuna said, with a roll of her eyes. "Okay fine. I will do all that tomorrow as long as you help me with it. Or else, I'm stepping out of this bed right now."

"Good girl."

Heat suddenly bloomed on Yuna's cheeks. It was something undeniable happening to her recently, and she couldn't point a finger at it until now. She loved it when he praised her. Surprisingly so, he never did praise her before until very recently, using phrases like 'that's my girl,' 'such a good girl for me,' and so on. It made Yuna want to be better, and give her best. And honestly, it just turned her on.

Of course, there was no way in hell she would ever say it out loud to Namjoon, because he would tease the shit out of her, him being the sexy fucker he is. So instead, she said, "At least let me take my make-up off and change into pyjamas."

"No, and... nope," Namjoon said, popping the p. He rested himself on one elbow, so his other hand was free and freed her hair from her big red claw clip, making them fall down her back not so gracefully as per Yuna, but graceful in Namjoon's eyes regardless. "You look very beautiful today," he said, inching closer to her. He brought his hand to the knot on her bottle green sweetheart neckline top, trying to pull it open. "You don't need any pyjamas, baby."

Before Yuna could even open her mouth to reply, Namjoon pressed his lips to hers with such intensity that had her whimpering in the back of her throat. He sucked her lips with such precision he had mastered that made her weak in the knees.

Namjoon broke the kiss almost instantly, looking - no wait, staring - at her lips, and he saw one of the most pleasant sights which made him instantly groan. In that small intense kiss, he had managed to smudge her pretty red lipstick, just a hint of it smeared on her beautifully carved cupid's bow, and all he wanted to do was paint her body with the same lipstick marks all over her body.

He muttered a "fuck," as his thumb came up and smugged the lipstick on her upper lip. He kissed her again, and almost instantly, kissed her cheek, resulting in the red lipstick transferring from her lips to his, and then from his lips to her cheek, and Namjoon knew his new favourite thing to do whenever Yuna wore makeup.

"Holy shit," was all Yuna could hear before Namjoon locked his lips with her which made the air knock out of her lungs and then kiss her neck almost bruisingly. Namjoon continued to transfer lipstick to all the places he loved to kiss her on her neck and face, his other palm softly fondling her breast as the fingers were working on untieing the damn knot.

"What the fuck-" he said, almost ripping the fabric, annoyed, and Yuna shrieked in laughter.

"It doesn't open, dumbass," Yuna giggled at Namjoon's bewildered expression, "It's just for display."

"Women's clothing would never make sense to me," Namjoon shook his head, narrowing his eyes at her chest almost accusingly, "Although, I must say, your boobs have been staring at me for quite a while."

"That doesn't make sense," Yuna snickered as she helped Namjoon get out of his t-shirt.

"Sure it does," Namjoon tackled her down to the mattress, "You wouldn't know though, we have a special bond." Yuna just laughed in disbelief which made Namjoon protest, "Hey! I am their favourite person."

"Whatever," Yuna said with a roll of her eyes, holding back a smile which was threatening to break out. Namjoon made a face at her and pulled her up to him, taking the offensive bottle green fabric off her tan skin and tossing it in some random corner it was well deserved. He had the half mind to yell at the fabric who was lifelessly sitting on the floor: yeah, that's what you get for deceiving me and keeping me away from my favourite pair of boobs!