THANK YOU + BEHIND THE SCENES

Ok hi

Ok hi. It's me, the author. 

So first of all, I want to thank everyone who read this story. It means so much to me, I cannot explain it in words. 

This is my first complete story, and I'm so happy. 

Since this is Notes, I've written a note for you 🥺👉🏻👈🏻

From here, it's gonna be mostly my story notes, but just in typing form

From here, it's gonna be mostly my story notes, but just in typing form. This is basically for any future references. You can too, of course, read on and y'know look at all my thought processes and whatnot, but no pressure. You read the whole story and coming here till the end itself is a big thing for me. 

So initially, plot. I was reading Jia7Rai 's "Love Notes" during the initial months of 2021 as far as I remember. And oh my god, I was utterly devastated by that book. I'm not sure why, but I could not make myself read fanfictions for around a week. I cried a lot during it. It was painful, but beautiful as well. "Love Notes" is a Jungkook story, and if you might've guessed already, it's a sad story. But I recommend it to you. You have to read it. Now, I thought, let's make a story, where notes are a big part of it, and which has a happy ending. It was what my hurting heart needed. 

Here, I want to make a point that I was initially Jungkook biased. Yes, now I'm an ot7, but for some reason, it's so easy to imagine Jungkook in these different scenarios. Maybe because he's good in everything, he fits into the picture properly [or maybe I'm still a Jungkook biased person. Guess we would never know.] edit: she's slightly leaning towards tae now so we don't know. he a hottie tho ngl <33

But at that point, I was writing both Contract (currently resting in my drafts) and Dance (presently known as Dance With Me) and I was utterly packed writing those. They had very twisted plots, and all my thinking capacity was spent on them. In addition, I had just begun writing BTS fanfictions, so I didn't want to overpack myself by writing 3 or more books simultaneously. So I kept this idea in the back of my head. edit: lmfao look who's saying. 4 ongoing ones now.

Then, during October'21 I was so so so mentally drained while writing Dance that I had to write some fluff. Whenever I'm stressed, my mind just makes up fluff prompts to cope with that stress (?). So that was when I realised I will write Notes, which will be fluff. 

After going through my initial draft where I had just scribbled ideas, I thought Namjoon would be the person to be shyly clumsily cute and write little notes to his crush so I went there. I was all set for a 12 chaptered story, but then the evil in me possessed and was like.... plot-twist, shawty. 

The initial plot twist was Arin getting to know notes were for her, dumping Yoongs and dating Joon. Then, Namjoon falls in love with Yuna, and revelation. 

There were three problems with this plot.

(1) I didn't want Yuna's only friend to be a bitch to her. Since I didn't make a lot of OCs, she had only one friend.

(2) I didn't want Arin to break Yoongi's heart. So if you feel Arin was a bitch in the initial chapters, she was meant to be. 

(3) Namjoon falls in love with someone else while being in a relationship? yea no, we don't do that shit here. that's such a fucking red flag oml

I was obsessed with Miraculous. Yes, the kids' show. It's fun, okay? Don't come at me. 

And I was so intrigued by the idea of Marinette liking Adrien irl, and Chat Noir liking Lady Bug in the other part of their life. Like— it's so fun because we know who's who, but they don't! [Please slide into my DMs if you like miraculous. Really. Free toe pix for you.] edit: for legal reasons im joking about the latter half.

Thus, Yuna likes the "Note person", and Namjoon, the quote unquote note person does not like the person who replies to him, but Yuna, which is the same person(?) [ew the sentence formation here is so wonky.] but you get my point. yeah? no? idk?

But yeah, as the story flowed, I got lots of ideas, and of course, we had Run BTS, my idea bank. 

And here we are, with this completed story, notes. xoxoxoxoxoxoxo.

I also know even though they are in college, I haven't put any "attending-classes" in the chapter because I'm not here to give Zoology and Botany lectures here lmao. They aren't even my majors. The main plot was the Notes, so that's why we have so many notes because I can't make my character fall in love with someone within two notes *insert eye-roll* edit: here ya go bestie 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

BUT YEAH, that's all, thank you so much once again!

FURTHER, i have written two very long extras to give y'all more insight about the kind of relationship Namjoon and Yuna have. I can positively say that I like the extras better than the whole book, so i would request y'all to check them out :)

EDIT: BRO WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK DO YOU MEAN BY NOTES HAS GOTTEN 3K READS?? I'M SORRY, WHAT?!?!?!?!? i simply cannot believe my eyes brb crying AND 500 VOTES? HELLO? WHO ARE YOU? PLS TALK TO ME? WHO AM I? I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYMORE

if you liked this, feel free to check out my other books!
i currently have:
-Dance With Me (jhs) [edit: this is currently down and i have no plans to bring it back but you can check out my other works!]
-Best Friend (kth)
-Dear Diary (jjk)
-Coffee (knj)

that's all for today!
signing off,
kokoro ^3^

(pst. stay tuned for the extras <3)