Please Read(again!)

So.... Here is where everything gets crazy. AKA, up to the "end" of the game so far. After it, I will basically be going off of everyone's theories(that makes actual sense) and all the rest. Meaning by the time Chapter 3 is out(if there is one) I would have had a whole different storyline but with similar things, maybe. I plan to keep writing because of all the votes, reads and comments. I'm not going to break for months just to wait for it to continue. So, because I'm writing this, I would like to request you guys leave me some (possible) theories of yours in the comments of this section and I will read them, write some down and this can help me write future chapters! Now, I have already planned up to Mommy being saved. After that, I write the alternative of her dying, then after that I start writing from theories and comments! I don't know yet if I should do the train sequence, because we save Mommy. But I might still do it idk. Anyway, I just wanted to give a heads up, and of course I will think of some things too so the story doesn't entirely depend on you so don't get all mad please😭 that's all for now, bye bye!

Also, if you want to follow me:
TikTok: otaku_animetions
YT: ♡Otaku_Animetions♡
Instagram: otaku_animetions_official
OR _.maddy_the_emo_girl._
🙂