We Meet Again

Kissy POV:
*EARLIER*
I opened my eyes to see a cat-like robot with an assortment of colors staring at me "wh-where am I...?" "Kissy, your alive!" "I'm... Alive? I don't understand.... I thought the workers destroyed me...." "Well, I fixed you. I've been looking for Mommy, and I noticed you in here, what happened??" "I.... Don't want to talk about it. Where's Mommy?" "Oh, she is somewhere in this factory but it's been 10 years so I have no idea where. "10-10 years?? Oh my.... There must be so much I missed! What about Huggy is he ok??" "Oh, well he hit some pipes and is in a bit of bad shape but he's fine." "Well, I Hope he's alive at least. I um, I think I'll just go. I'm going to explore, see you later...." "Oh, bye!"
*CURRENTLY*
I was informed the robot found Mommy, but she is hurt and they want me to fix her. Well, ok I guess.  I'll be so happy to see Mommy again but I doubt after the incident she will want to see me. I can't believe I walked into that cage, I was so stupid. Why didn't anyone stop me? I see them walk in with Mommy. "Oh my god.... Mommy what happened??"

Mommy POV:
I can't believe this is happening. I finally get to see my best friend after so long. "Kissy..." I started to cry again "Kissy I, I missed you so much" she looks dumbfounded and confused "I-I thought after what happened you would hate me!!" "I could never hate you... I missed you. Kissy I made such big mistakes.... I killed Bunzo, and your kids, and I kidnapped Poppy and tried to kill a worker... Kissy I'm so sorry!" "Hey, look it's alright. The kids were a little annoying anyways but still. We are together now, that's all that matters." "Well, Kissy could you help Mommy? Her arm was kinda.... Caught in a shredder." "A WHAT?? MOMMY WHAT HAPPENED??" "That worker tried to shred me after I almost killed him... But, Kissy... I want to ask something for you...." "Yes.. Mommy?" "Well you see.... This child and I are trying to escape here....

Would you like to join us?"

Imma go make fan art of Mommy and Kissy now byeeeee💖