Please Help

So uh..... I'm in a bit of a jam and I was hoping some of you could help. Of course ik this isn't anyone's problem but mine, but idk what to do so you don't have to read this chapter if you don't want. And believe me, I'm not trying to be entitled or anything I'm so sorry if it comes off that way. Anyways, so(if you follow my YT channel you would know) I haven't posted in a month, almost 2. I've been trying to make different videos but for some reason the files won't read, and idk what to do. I don't know if it's BC I'm doing them on my Chromebook, or bc Capcut files don't read anymore for YouTube. I would love if you all could help. For those who joined my Discord you can tell me there if you want, the rest can comment, but it would really help me out bc I'm starting to lose Subscribers now :( again, ik this is my problem, but please please help me out and thank you so much if you do <3 that's all I really had to say, bye!!

 For those who joined my Discord you can tell me there if you want, the rest can comment, but it would really help me out bc I'm starting to lose Subscribers now :( again, ik this is my problem, but please please help me out and thank you so much ...