Find The Child

Mommy POV:
*1 HOUR LATER*
I woke up to my room, I saw a bloody handprint on the wall, and I was standing in a pool of my own... "Tears". Wait... How did this happen? I try to refresh my memory... Oh no. That kid! They took them! No, no no! I won't let them take this one! This one is different!! I need to find them now! It's after hours, I don't need to worry about getting to the game station, and even so they would have said I had... "Complications" so I wouldn't need to worry anyway. I'm getting to that science lab. I'm going to find them. And when I do... Things aren't going to be pretty for those stupid workers. I rush off, going onto the ceiling unnoticed. I just hope it isn't too late... Okay. Focus. I go into the main hall, then to Huggy's entrance, then to the Game Station... Here we are. I slowly enter the room, scared of what I might see. I'll either see them dead, the workers killing them, them struggling still(I know they would), or worse. I can't think straight right now. Knowing I'm probably too late. I see the bloody beds from previous... "Patients"... Two bodies already half mutated... Oh no.....

I was right.
I was too late.
There they were, tied down to the bloody bed, with plastic arms and legs of a toy... I can't believe this. I can't believe I failed. I could have saved them... No. Don't think like that. Surely there can be a way, right? Some of the toys here still seemed to remember after I asked them. Even Poppy herself... Man, I always admired Poppy. But she was always not interested to talk with me. However, she did tell me that, and that alone. Alright, I know what to do. I immediately go to them, and look around for any spare.... "Parts". I see some things to work with, so I quickly begin to work on them. I patched them up and made them look strange. Now, once the workers come in tomorrow, they will see them and throw them into the rejection room to be forgotten forever. Then... Well....

It's my turn.

I HoPe this raised your spirits, I know I probably shouldn't put angst in so soon so I followed up! Bye bye:D