A New Job? Or The Same One?

Mommy POV:
I heard a noise outside so I looked out of my door. Nothing.... I headed to the tracks once again. Hoping, praying that nothing would stop me this time.... And nothing did. I opened the door to the outside....

Wow....

It's so, beautiful.... My eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing. It was paradise like I have never seen before.... My eyes watered and I touched all around. The grass, trees and bushes, they weren't just plastic anymore!! I ran around, before Poppy grabbed my arm. "Look! There's the Pizzaplex!!" We ran towards it, luckily it was apparently closed today. I snuck in, and looked around. This was so much more colorful than my factory..... I saw a sign for the "Superstar Daycare....." Here we are.... I wonder what the daycare guy or girl is like.... I can't wait to meet them!

Poppy POV:
I knew she would love it here. To be honest, I've snuck here a few times. I always ended up in the hands of a kid in the daycare, so I know what he is like. He's energetic, a lot. But he's also friendly! Probably why some people simp for him despite him being a robot(Poppy shut up😀🔪) fine fine, but I'm right. Anyways, I happily led her into the room, then I left to go talk to the DJ. He really is a nice fella. (I would be best friends with him lowkey)

Mommy POV:
I walked in, I saw the only way there was a slide. I crawled down it and into a ball pit! How fun, I danced around in them before I heard "HO, HO HO!!" Santa?? I looked up, only to see a sun face with a clown body jump into the ballpit. Is this the daycare guy...? I slowly crawled out of the ballpit, before a hand grabbed my leg and I shrieked. "HELLO, NEW FRIE- who are you??" I was nervous. "Um.... I'm new here....?" He lit up and jumped onto me "WOW!! I'VE NEVER HAD A NEW ROBOT HERE BEFORE!! USUALLY IT'S JUST ME!!" ok, so this IS the daycare guy..... Ok. I smiled. "Well.... Um...." "It's Sun!" "Well, Sun... By any chance do you mind if I work here?" "OF COURSE!! I WOULD LOVE A NEW PERSON!!" I smiled "great! Thank you so much!!" He smiled at me.

Y/N POV:
I lost sight of Mommy. I couldn't find her anywhere!! Until I stopped by the track and saw a small piece of Poppy's hair. Poppy.....

I'm back!! I didn't want to hold down for too long lol. Do you guys enjoy the FNAF and Poppy Playtime crossover? Or not? Also I decided, I'm going to do a multi-oneshot book! So basically most of the fandom's I'm in, will be part of it. And it will run on your requests! I will officially Start the book right after I publish this, so I hope you guys look forward to it!! Bye now!!💖