Chapter thirty three

Novas POV

My first night here. I don't know how I'll sleep but I am jet legged I guess that's what I call it? Dont even ask me because I don't have a clue. I just know I'm tired. Scarlett left the room and I laid down to
Sleep. But all I could think about was how I coudnt get used to any of this because it won't last. It won't last and I won't survive her sending me back. Yet here I am trying to get over my fears and just get out of this box I put myself in.

I woke up the next day to a little hand rubbing my face " nova?" And I opened one eye but I saw rose smiling wide which made me groan because why is this child so happy in them ring I can't be awake this early yet here we are she's not aloud any coffee unless comin lets her take him. Oh wait for she even drink it because I don't know. Scarlett does like it's water that how often she does but no no one else. Lizzie was spending time with her husband Robbie he's a sweetheart and they make each other smile. " mama made food come on" rose said taking my duvet off and I nodded I can't at no. So we got up and it of bed just for the kid to stay this happy.

Scarlett POV
My parents wanna come here but I think taking nova there will be better she can't hide from all of the as easy as she wants To. I don't blame her and I know she will because she's my child and I know her way too well in that department. Any other one and I don't have a single clue although I felt as I did.

My family wasn't big but my siblings would be tagged and there family's so yes maybe I do because it's more then a few people truth be told I knew that I wanted to keep them away from my child but I can't as much as I've tried or they'll com here and tell her themselves na dyin she'll think I don't want her or something ridiculous like that.

So I was taking her there. Now Colin was supposed to be coming with me so we could go. It's a casual dinner but I want my family dressed nice so I went upstairs and I saw my nov and rose sat town there on her bed reading a book together. I swear these two have my heart. " mama?" Rose asked which made nova look up at me with a question look " hey loves, we're going to granny and pops home for dinner" and rose smiled but nova looked scared which made me jump up " novalie they wnat o nee you if that's okay?" Ans she spoke " I've only been here a day I- what if they don't like me Scarlett?" And that pulled my heart she hang said that to me before " rose go to you're room and pick you're dress baby" and she nodded and left the room but before she went she kissed novas forehead and said " I love you sissy" ans nova smiled. Yes more of that please.i went forward and sat on the bed with her she wasn't looking at me properly and I knew why " novs I know you're stubborn but listen to me when I say they will love you." And she did look like she's listening to me at least. That meant something to me that she's actually paying attention. If she's believing me tahts another thing. " I love you" I said and she picked her head up the and looked at me " how can you love someone you just met?" And I put my hand around her and pulled her closer she didn't fight me she just let me " I met you the day you were born but I don't have to know you to love you novs" and she nodded again I don't know if she's actually listening and taking in what I say.

I got up and it's a hot day today and I knew we'd be outside because it's a bbq and I also want my girl dressed the way she can look for this. So I went into her wardrobe I knew she doesn't have a lot so when I found a shirt and shoes I knew I had pants to match. She's my size anyway which is perfect for this.