Epilogue

third-person pov(simply for this epilogue)

thought you guys deserved to know what happened to Randy in this story so here you go</3

Beep. Beep. Beep

Randy woke up with a gasp, seeing as he was in the hospital there was a lot of confusion. His first question, Where was (Y/n)? When he saw her rush in, he felt a sigh of relief. " Randy! She said, hugging him."You're okay. I knew the Geek would live in the end."

Randy laughs."Yeah. What happened? Did they attack me-?" "No, (Y/N) tells him."Mickey was the copycat, it was his idea to kill you. he was obsessed with me, But it's over now, everything's fine." Cordelia stood by her mother, smiling.

Randy grins, seeing that everything was fine." I can't believe I survived that! I am strong!" (Y/n) laughs."Yeah, first being shot in the shoulder, then this. For a moment, I thought you would die." Dewey grins."Cute reunion. They found you pretty bad, Randy."

Randy hugs his long-time girlfriend and then looks back at Dewey."Wow. How long will I be in here for?" "Who knows? Dewey says."The good thing is, you're fine." "Yeah, I'm glad." (y/n) kisses randy, who kisses back and then pulls away. 

"As soon as you recover, I'm finishing school and we leave, (y/n) chuckles. "Agreed, Randy said."We could go up to Northern California?" "Good plan, (Y/N) agrees. "Seriously? leaving me behind? Dewey whines jokingly. 

"No Dewey, You can come with, (y/n) laughs."it's just safer since.. they're on the run." Randy already understood who she was mentioning. "They're alive? He asks. (Y/N) nods."Mickey was basically killed by them."

"Your visitation time's almost up, Dewey reminds her."I'm here with no limit because well, I'm a part of the department." "Okay, She sighs with dismay." I love you, Randy. Get well soon." (Y/n) leaves, with a grin on Randy's face.

"You love her, don't you?"

"I do. I told ya the geek gets the girl."

"Oh my god, Randy. You haven't changed since Highschool."

Randy gives him a smug look, the cockiness hadn't changed. But Randy, in other ways had matured. He was glad to finally be alive, that attack seemed like ages ago, even though it wasn't. And shockingly, Randy remembered it all.

Randy never fully liked Mickey, and he suspected him to be the copycat, just as he suspected Billy Loomis to be the killer. He should be a detective instead of going into the film industry! Randy seemed to be in full recovery.

"I heard you'll get out tomorrow, the killer's dead, Dewey informed him."But that doesn't mean another copycat's gonna show up 10 years from now or so. With our luck, maybe 1 year from now."

Randy laughed."I don't know." Dewey and Randy both were famous, which neither of them liked. "Do you at least have my phone? He asks. Dewey hands it to him, and Randy smirks."Thank the lord it's okay. I dropped it when I got attacked."

"They saw, no evidence on it sadly."

Randy eyes him suspiciously but holds on to it like a cherished treasure. "Do you really think it's all over? Randy asks. "I dunno, Dewey admits."I mean, we thought that was over the first time. So, possibilities are endless."

Randy shrugs."This bed's kinda nice, not gonna lie." He winces in pain as he moves his legs, where the stabbing hurt the most. Looking at his arms, Randy noticed the many scars, of course, he would have them. 

Randy was shocked at how he survived. He thought to himself he'd die. He was prepared to haunt the copycat for a hundred years and not get away with it. Mickey almost did, until he got murdered.

He sighs, looking up at Dewey. "That's my cue, Dewey says."I gotta go. See you tomorrow when you recover." Randy nods, so exhausted even though he had been asleep or whatever for hours. He turned to his side, staring at the window, it was pretty late in the night, and he hoped his parents knew.

They probably visited when he was unconscious, of course. At least, things were looking good for him. He could live his life now with (y/n) and be Cordelia's father figure. Billy Loomis would never return, not now, at least.

Woodsboro would never be the same again, well, it changed the moment Billy and Stu murdered people and started a massacre, leaving a few survivors. That night in 1996, He was supposed to die. They intended for him to die. 

With his luck, Randy would be living forever practically. The room was silent, and empty since Dewey left, and you as well. His mobile phone looked in mint condition, despite the fact it wasn't. 

The only thing he could remember that wasn't blurry was the mask. That stupid mask, and the knife about to stab him.  The other thing he vaguely remembered was that phone call. The voice was tacky, and so off-brand. 

Mickey, for a psychotic genius, should've done better. Randy turned to the ceiling, rethinking his life since it flashed before his eyes when he was being attacked. What would his future be like? Would he still be with (y/n)? or be alone? Would he have children?

So many things swirling in his head, things he wouldn't have thought about in highschool. At least graduation was approaching, and he'd move away from Woodsboro, not necessarily out of California, he loved it, but the city? Not so much.

He hoped Sidney was alive, she was strong and managed to survive the first massacre. But poor Tatum, she had to be the only one to not die that night. That memory would forever haint his mind when he found her.

"Randy Meeks?"

A nurse interrupted his thoughts, and he nodded. "Glad to see you're okay, She smiled flirtatiously."Here's some ice cream." He sits up."Thank you." She giggles and then leaves. He knew she was flirting, but he had (Y/N). 

But on the positive side, ice cream! 

He began eating it, his favorite dessert, he glanced over, seeing a bunch of get-well cards, he smirked, Randy was officially famous! Well, he already was and hated it. All of a sudden, his phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Randy. Remember me?"