Chapter 15

Final Chapter everyone! I hope you liked books 1 and 2, and most likely will make more scream books in the future. Like, stand-alone scream books yk?

thinking of adding an epilogue, what would you guys want? 

You gasped, seeing two figures, both wearing the Ghostface Mask, Mickey looked excited as he turned, the ghostly figures holding knives, Mrs. Loomis smirks, and Mickey, at the moment, was too focused on the fact who came rather than Mrs. Loomis betraying him.

"Looks who's come to the show, Mickey chuckles. You and Sidney stood there, in utter shock, frozen with it. "Tsk Tsk, Stu said, taking off his mask."I hope you know the rule, Mickey. No sequel can beat the original, including copycats."

"Thought you knew that from your obsession with horror movies, Billy snickered."And looks like your plan will fail." "I'm not stupid, Mickey hissed."I've done my research, you know. I'd like to think I've done well."

He still stuck by you, Mickey was utterly obsessed and that was something Billy concluded, he couldn't stand the idea of any guy being near you like that. "Just get off my sister, Stu threatened. 

Mickey didn't like the idea of defeat, so he continued, being as stubborn as he was. "Why are you two here anyway? I'm about to have the perfect movie!" Billy groaned."You're more than an idiot, you know that Mickey?" 

Billy took off his mask as well before his voice was muffled. "You honestly thought my own mother would stick by your side? He adds."Pathetic." Mrs. Loomis gives Mickey a look."Your plan's going to fail. All you want is fame, don't you Mickey?"

His eyes widen momentarily, then Mickey says, "I knew it. You'd defend your son until the day you die. Which, Is going to be now." "Sidney, you can leave, I'll meet you there, You whisper, She nods then sneaks away, getting out of there unlike you. 

Stu was already angry, Mickey attacked his sister, and then decided to copy their original idea? Pathetic. While Billy was arguing with Mickey, Stu approached you, hugging you. "I missed you, shortie, Stu joked.

"I missed you too, Stuart, You giggle."Why did you guys come? I'm very... curious." "Well, After hearing Mickey brag to himself about his excellent plan, we came here, Stu explains."We've got your daughter and everything."

"What? Where is she? You ask. "Relax, she's sleeping in the car, it isn't warm or cold, Stu says."You'll come with us. And-" "Randy! You whisper."I can't leave Randy." "Not that nerd, Stu rolls his eyes."(Y/N), He's most likely going to die."

You sighed."Okay, I'll go with you. As long as Cordelia's safe then, I'm doing whatever it takes." Stu softly smiles, he was extremely happy to see his sister again. Mickey laughed manically."With the original killers, My movie's going to be a box-office hit! I'll be rich too, maybe known as-"  

"Very smart, Billy says."But you forgot one simple detail." Mrs. Loomis put the gun to Mickey."Every copycat dies in the end, and Billy chuckles. Stu hugged you, putting your head in his chest as a loud bang happened.

When you pulled away, you saw Mickey smirk, then fall to the ground with a loud thud. You shouldn't be happy he's dead, but you were. That psycho deserved to be gone. You took your chance to hug Billy, despite having a strong hatred for him all these years.

"I missed you so much, You whispered. "I missed you too, (Y/N), Billy whispers back. "Oh, and thank you too, Mrs. Loomis, You say. She smiles."My pleasure." "Thank you for everything Mom, Billy smiles.

She ruffles her son's hair as a joke, and is motherly, too. Before you decided that maybe leaving with them wouldn't be the worst idea ever. Woodsboro was close by, and you wanted to leave. Certainly, not like this but was it a good idea?

You look up, then decide you can't. You have to go home, you have friends and family. Most importantly, your daughter. 

"Actually. I can't go with you. I have my whole life ahead of me." 

Billy looks up at you, then smiles."We'll come back for you eventually, (Y/N), live your life with our daughter. We can't stay." You nod."I'll get her, be right back, where're the keys?" Stu tosses you the keys, and you grab your daughter and smile.

You might never see them again. "Mommy... Cordelia whines, hugging you close as you hold her. You smile, then decide to say goodbye. Billy was a psycho, no doubt about it, but he had moments like that one. 

"Hi, You say, entering back."Is your mother going with you?" "Yeah, Billy admits. "I would stay with you, (Y/n), Stu says."I swear, but since everyone will know we're alive, we can't, you know?"

"I get it Stu, don't worry. You understand I can't leave, right?" 

They nod, Mrs.Loomis hugs you and you smile, hugging her back. In an alternate universe, you might've been able to leave, Randy would be alive and everything would be amazing. You love Randy, and always will.

But you also loved Billy, these feelings were weird. You had to get over both of them eventually, mourning Randy was the first step, right? "I should get going, You say, looking at Mickey's body."He's definitely dead.... is he?"

Stu nods."We know when someone's pretending to be dead, from personal experience. Look, if he is alive, we'll shoot 'em so he truly is dead, (N/N)." "She'll probably wake up soon, so... I need to go, You smile, kissing Billy on the cheek and left. 

He shouldn't have blushed, but he did. 

As you got in your car, you noticed Police sirens and police cars surrounding the scene, of course they just arrived. Must've been doing something, you drove off though before they could ask any questions or approach you.

This night was terrible, and you couldn't wait, you were leaving Woodsboro for good after these years of College. With Mickey gone, Life would be good again, wouldn't it? You hoped so. Your phone suddenly rang though, and you answered with a hello.,

"(Y/N), good news, Randy's okay! He's gonna be okay!"