Chapter 13

You took a deep breath as you glanced over to Sidney, standing right next to you. "We should check the camera footage first, You suggest."Randy was attacked on-campus so there's got to be some footage of it."

"Good thinking (Y/N), Sidney compliments, as you enter the amphitheater, where Sidney did a lot of plays, She was a great actress, while you didn't have that passion for acting as Sid did. "Hey look! You say."There it is!"

"Great! Sidney grins, you both race to the footage, putting it in and attempting to look for anything useful. "What are you two doing? A voice asked, you turn to see Mickey. You cross your arms."Getting justice for my boyfriend, You lied, you said you were busy."

"No, I finished not that long ago, Mickey defended."Now, You are toying with evidence." "No, The police suck, Sidney hissed."I like you Mickey, but this isn't the great move to make." He laughs."I don't want either of you in trouble. Looking out for you."

"Well, The door was unlocked, You say."And also, look!" Mickey looked."Holy-" "Yeah, actual evidence of Randy getting murdered, You murmured."I'm keeping this and sending it to Dewey." Mickey groaned."Fine. I'm gonna do what I came here to do."

He walked away and went somewhere in the theater, you had no idea where. You were shocked police didn't tape this up, with crucial evidence, you'd think they would. "Is there any more? Sidney asked.

You looked."No, not really. The killer must've been very careful." Sidney nods. All of a sudden, both of you heard a noise, you turn around. "Did you hear that? You ask. She looks at you."Yeah, but maybe it's Mickey."

"Mickey! Mickey!"

You shouted his name, yet you heard nothing. You prayed to God that he was okay, He better be. You couldn't lose your only other friend from Windsor. After these college years, you were certainly leaving and taking your daughter with you.

Why on earth did you stay near Woodsboro? 

Was it because you never wanted to forget Billy and Stu? You didn't want to admit that, but it was the truth. you had indeed fallen for billy, but, you couldn't forgive him for killing those people 2 years ago.

"You wanna check it out? you asked. Sidney sighed."I guess." You took a deep breath, then went closer to where you heard the noise, Sidney by your side. "Be prepared, you tell her."This happened before, well, different circumstances-ish." 

Sidney nods. Then Mickey popped out. "Jesus Christ! You say."Did you do that on purpose?" Mickey laughed."Maybe, but I'm gonna be honest, I should leave, you guys better not get caught."

"Got it, cya Mickey!"

You should call him Mickey Mouse from now on, he reminded you of that. Still, you were paranoid that you'd get caught or even worse, see the killer. You didn't think as you went back to the footage, not hearing the footsteps or seeing the figure.

"Sid, did you hear that again?"

She turns."I definitely heard that, this isn't funny. If it's Mickey playing another joke I'm punching him." It definitely wasn't Mickey, he didn't do pranks twice like some(Stu.) As you went closer to the screen, you noticed the footage had changed.

The screen focused on a figure with a ghostly mask and knife, covered in black, that costume you recognized anywhere. "Oh no, You mutter, rushing to leave before seeing a figure in the distance, you and Sidney sprinted to get to the other door. 

You had to escape, you just had to. 

Was Mickey dead?

you didn't want to think if he was dead or not, you were already close to losing Randy. "No, it's locked! Sidney said, fear in her voice."What will we do? I don't have a gun, do you?" You shook your head."We could just hide or try to sneak there."

The figure was getting closer, and you needed a plan. Billy and Stu couldn't certainly save you, or Sidney(they hated Sidney most likely) You pulled out your phone and dialed 911, begging for help. 

You gave what they needed, but the figure was now super close. Your heart was beating super fast but not for romance, but out of fear.  You ran again, but the killer was chasing after you and Sidney, mostly you. 

Why you?

When you saw the hallway the killer came from, you looked at Sidney, before sprinting down that hallway to the door to escape. You had to escape, you couldn't make it out dead. "Okay thank god it's unlocked this time, Sidney said, relief in her voice.

The figure was behind you two, and you had to escape fast. This was such a bad idea coming. At least though, You'd make it out alive. You clutched the footage with Randy being attacked, making sure not to drop it as you left the theater.

"Lock it! You say, locking it as the figure banged on it, the ghostly mask now pressed against the window. "Ha! You say confidently."Not so smart, copycat!" You momentarily turned around and turned back.

The copycat was gone. 

Well, did you lock the other door? It was already locked. "We gotta make sure, You say. Sidney nods, still trying to comprehend everything. At least, you called 911. The police would be arriving so maybe you wouldn't be dead and would survive.

This copycat was weak, and not very bright apparently. you weren't thinking twice, just thinking about how to survive.  you were panting, and out of breath, trying to make sure what you were seeing was real.

you kept calling Mickey but he wasn't picking up. You bit your lower lip."I think Mickey's dead... he's not picking up!" Sidney looked extremely worried. Sidney's eyes widened when she saw blood on the window.

YOUR BOYFRIEND IS NEXT, SIDNEY

Her eyes filled with tears, sobbing the word no. "He's gonna be okay, You tell her."I know he will." Sidney wiped away her years."Yeah, I trust you, (Y/n)." You softly smile, before running for your life again. 

All you were thinking about was how to survive, and how gosh darn similar this was to the massacre years prior. 

Definitely a copycat.