Chapter 28 : New World Order and Meeting in the Third Civilization

Start from the beginning

And her resolve to finish this war before the damage that was done to the Parpladia can be more severe was proofed by the show of power that was showed by the represent by IJN in this peace negotiation. They brought an escort fleet consist of two Light Aircrafr Carriers, two Light Cruiser, two Destroyer and four transport ship for their supplied to this place. And on the Netherland side, their Escort fleet was also consist of one Light Aircraft Carrier, One Light Cruiser, two frigate, two corvetee and three transport ship for this mission. This show of power was already brought the Parpaldian Empire higher-up to their knees, especialy Remille when she seeing the IJN ship parked in the Port of Esthiran reserved for the ship from the First and Second Civilization.

Seeing the Light and Heavt Cruiser from Netherland and Japan that was on the same size as the newest Pre-Dregnought Battleship La Kasami and La Erdo from Mu, and it was giving a more imposing feeling of power than the Mu have sent the whole upper echelon of Parpaldia a feeling of instance regret, because from seeing their achievment in the naval force, it can be show that their power was on par with Mu and Holy Mishrial Empire, wich was not in their leage of power. This whole set of thinking became more prominent in the mind of Remille, who was alalready seeing what the future path of Parpaldia was in another timeline and seeing the whole history of Japan from Meiji Restoration to modern time in 21th Century.

When she was still in thw middle of thinking aboit the whole mess, a gentle hand send him back to the real world once again, and when she want to know whose hand was, it was Elto hand that made her realize her surronding. Together with Elto was Kaios, where their are waiting Madame Remille to some secluded place to discuss on what term was the bottom line Parpaldia can accept in this peace negotiation. They where searching Madame Remille on how to counter this and they seeing her was dazing in the park, listening to the music and they decided to gently puling her out into the reality once again.

"Eeehhh, Elto and Kaios. Why are you here?"

"We are here to remembereing you mam, that we must formulated the bottom line that the Empire can accept without destroying the Empire core interest." Said Kaios in the behalf of the two.

"Oh, right i almost forgot. So shall we go to our designed room."

Hearing this word from Madame Remille, they finally go to the room designed by the Palpadia side for the partisipant of this peace conference have some privatr time to discuss the importnat matter regarding on how to proceed with their nation demand on this huge international stage. When they arrive on the room used for discussion, they already seeing all of top level decision maker on the Parpaldia Empire, the example is Commader Arde that leading the Empire in this war, The Financial Director of Empire Muri, Director of Governing Board of Oversea and Colony Parras, ect.

It was Kaios who first opened the conversation on this meeting, "in this meeting, we want to unifed our view into one common ground where we can held the common ground with our best interest in hand. So i want every partisipant of this meeting to come into meeting to giving a very construtive suggestion and don't shy away to giving said suggestion."

After Kaios finished his opening, Madame Remille also said something to the partisipant, "I, in the name of the Emperor also encourage all of you, participant of this meeting to freely say something about the Empire future. So I hope everyone can work together to bringing out the Empire from it's dsrkest hour." She finished his speech.

After Madame Remmile finished her talk in front of the audiance, the entire room was silent for at least a few minute until their was a mummuring sound whi was full of idea on how to handle this situation.

On one side of group of people, thinking that we just get along with what the Japanese, the Dutch and Mu want from us, as long the bottom line of empire was not shattered. The other group thinking that we must at all coat pay the money to three nation of Japan, Netherland and Mu and will not accept the territorial change of Parpaldia. They was talking like this almost a half of hour.

Seeong this situation where they was bickering among them self, Madame Remille, Kaios and Elto was thingking the same thing, "This meeting will be a long one."

In the same time that the Parpladian side was in the heated discussion on how to tackle the threat in the form of Japan and Netheraland and not to compromise the intsrest of their nation, the meeting on another between Queen Juliana, Emperor Hirohito and the leader of the Mu delegates on this meeting was already reaching it's conclusion.

"So, Your Majesties. Is their any anything you two want to add at this time?" Said the leader of the Mu delegates in this meeting.

Hearing this from the Mu side, Emperor Hirohito/Ishikawa and Queen Juliana looking at each other and both their eyes was meet and they can see that their mind was same on the answer they want to say to the Mu. So, seeing this situation, Queen Julaian opened her mouth to open the chance of conversation and struck the deal with Mu, right here, right now.

"Okay, Japan and Netherland was on the agreement on the general term how to deal with the Parpaldia Empire this time and the specifict thing that the country lime to add must be in the limit of the general term that Japan and Netherland was agree on. So in this place and time, and want to inform your nation that we support your stance to ask for a massive compansation and some certain privilage on the trade vis-a-vis with Parpaldia Empire."

Hearing this, is was now the Mu delegates turn to have a massive of shock. They thought they was just entitle for a compansation and the instruction from their home country also confirm this, althought they help the Japanese in their war against the Parpaldia, it was happen because Parpaldia own stupidty to drag another enemy on the list tgat want to destroy them to the core.

After in the shock for fer second, finally the Leader of Mu delegates on this meeting was smiling a little with a very sunny emotion and said, "I would like to represent my country on this occation and said thank you for your help our country and people. I hope that Mu will have a very long lasting peace with Japan and Netherland."

Hearing this, both Emperor Hirohito/Ishilawa and Queen Juliana both have little smile on their face and after a few second of silence, The Emperor finally said something to the delegates, "I also have a same hope as you all on this room.Cheers"

""""Cheers""""