Chapter 28 : New World Order and Meeting in the Third Civilization

Depuis le début

When hearing their Queen voice, suddenly the understand what their Queen want to achieve with this move. So, they echo one after another, "Yes, Parpaldian. Where's Your Emperor. Bringing him here so we can finish this negotiations and go back home." "Yeah, you're right about that. Where's your Emperor, so we can finish this bloody business as soon as possible." and many uncomfortable word directed to the Parpaldia so they will made a very classical mistake for fall to the enemy taunt.

And sure enough, many of the Parpaldia staff was on the verge of collapse from their sheer will to endure the humiliation they suffered today and many of this staff really want to punch the face of the diplomat of Netherlands and Japan because of their word.

Seeing the whole situation that begginibg to out of control, the representative of Mu finally opening his mouth to deescalated the situation, "Okay, okay. We understand the diffuculty of Parpaldia ro organize this meeting to end the state of war between our four nation. So can we proceed to the main event and finish with all of that nonsence behind?"

Hearing this, the Parpaldian staff on the scene was shocked that their formal enemy, Mu giving them some stair for them to step down. With this, they can sorting their waving emotion to be more calm and can do their job properly.

In the hall where the negotiation between Parpladia Empire, Empire of Japan, United Kingdom of Netherland and Mechanical Nation of Mu will commerence, The Director of Third Foreign Affair Office Kaios and The Director of First Foreign Affair Office Elto was also arrive as the representative of the Parpladia Empire in this peace conference between Parpaldia and Three Nation Power with Lady Remile was in full charge of the negotiation power and signing of the treaty into full effect by Parpaldia Emperor Ludius.

"Thank You, Ladies and Gentlemens representative from Mishrial, Mu, Emor, Japan and Netherland to come to our nation. As I, Madame Rimmile now was the full representative with full power handed to me by Emperor Ludius of Parpaldia in this peace negotiation between our nations. I welcome you all with open arms. Because Our Emperor Ludius was now sick and cannot open this meeting. I was given a full power by the emperor to represent the empire in this meeting and to sign anything that will legaly binding the empire in this negotiation. So after some rest at least between three to four days after all you, distinguish guests. Let's this meeting open first with lunch and music performance from the Imperial Music Court and after that, the negotiation will begin." Said Madame Remmile to the audiamce that was given a warm applaud by the participant.

After this annoucment, the participant of the negotiation party and the observer was begun to blending with each other and they chat about what thing interesting in their life, such as their family and the topic regarding the cource of nation should go to give them a better future. Seeing this, Madame Remille was remembering in the incident that was happened roughly three weeks ago, when the Japanese begun their attack to the eastern coast of Parpaldia Empire and begin to taking the Industial City of Duro from Parpladia hand, he was dringking some light brewing and eating some snack from the foreign nation when he was suddenly get a vision.

In that vision he wa also in the same situation where Japan attack her nation, the difference was the Japan in her vision was seventy in the future and it was just Japanese who aatacking them. Buy in her time now, their was An Empire of Japan, The United Kingdom of Netherland and Mu that in the same time attacking them because the arrogance from Parpaldia part. And her other self also remind him that he must never under any circumstance to underestimated the transfered nation, because they have power that the nation like Parpaldia cannot imagine.

Since this revelation, Madame Remille was unable to eat and sleep with much comfort for three days, even after that she's still thingking about the vision that she saw. Now, everything was too late to prevent the destruction that was inflected to Parpdia, but she think of some ways to at least the damage that Parpladia will have after this war will be very minimal, not as outranged as what happened with the other Parpdia where they where dismantle to seventy three nations with Japanese influence grow by days after that.