Chapter 5: Drago Dino Power

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 5 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After returning from Atlas with the Silver Space Ranger Morpher along with fighting White Fang, everything has been going well for everyone including Ace and Weiss being in an official relationship. Right now everyone is watching TV going through channels until a news report came up about a big discovery at a museum.....................
Pyrrha: " Hey, it's the museum in Argus."
Weiss: "I heard about that, I wonder what it is this time."
.....................a guy I seen stand is on the stage with a case until he opens it to reveal in it shocking the rangers was the five Dino Gems:

Ace: "No way!"(Y/N): "The Dino Gems!"Ruby: "Are they Power Ranger related?"(Y/N): "Those gems are related to one of the dinosaur Power Ranger teams, when those gems choose someone they have dino related powers

Ace: "No way!"
(Y/N): "The Dino Gems!"
Ruby: "Are they Power Ranger related?"
(Y/N): "Those gems are related to one of the dinosaur Power Ranger teams, when those gems choose someone they have dino related powers. The Red one gives speed, the Blue is indestructible dino skin, the yellow is a sonic scream, the black gem has invisibility, and the white has some chameleon like power. And it works only when you're not morphed in the ranger suit."
Ruby: "That sounds awesome!"
Ace: "Looks like we're headed to Argus."
.....................they notify the others and they take a Bullhead to Argus and land in the landing area, they head to the museum seeing everyone there as they got through heading to the museum director to talk to him and the moment they approached him he looks at them.....................
Museum Director: "Oh hello, what can I help you with?"
(Y/N): "Sir, *brings out morpher to show his I.D.* I'm the SPD Red Ranger, and the three are the other Red Rangers."
Museum Director: "Oh my goodness. It's an honor to meet you, what can I help you four with?"
(Y/N): "We came here to tell you those gems you have on display is Power Ranger related."
Museum Director: "Really? I knew they looked out of place, I thought they could be valuable and now I see that they're related to you Rangers. I'll gladly give them to you."
.....................an explosion is heard getting their attention causing people to scream, White Fang are seen running in. Ethan protects the Museum Director while (Y/N), Ace, and Mason morphs with everyone charging in.....................

Ethan P.O.V

.....................Ethan escorts the Museum Director to the back while everyone fights, White Fang come I to the back which Ethan morphs and rushes to them with his ninja speed attacking them. He lands a couple feet away from them with a case falling over to see it's the Dino Gems, he demorphs to grab the case.....................
Ethan: "These must've got their attention thinking they're dust crystals."
Museum Director: "I shouldn't have showed them on the news, I should've reached out to you Rangers and asked you what they were. Now my museum will have to be repaired."
Ethan: "Hey. It's okay, me and my friends will make sure no damage happens to your museum and if it wasn't for you these gems would already be in the hands of the White Fang."
Museum Director: "You're right."
.....................a glow is seen in the case with Ethan looking shocked from what is happening, he opens it up to see the White Dino Gem glowing. It glows brighter until it zooms on Ethan's wrist forming the morpher: