Ch. 8: Consequences

*After the events of Lincoln's Rage at the Loud House against Lori, speaking of which is now in the hospital learning her lesson to tell the truth she has been assigned to be in the hospital for at least 2 months, thinking her brother now hates her, she's been crying ever since she got in the hospital, Luan has been following her punishment, But has been suffering deeply, Lynn Jr told everyone what happened about the Luck Fiasco and Was Ordered to Turn her jerseys in and Was Kicked out of Sport and Activity in the school or any other school. Lola has never slept good ever since her hair was ripped off of her head, Lisa did as she was punished to do, Uninstall Everyone's Tracking Chip, Although Lincoln's was already removed earlier.*

*Although With Lincoln's Behavior, He wasn't gonna go unpunished, They Set him up with A Counsellor, To help him Control His Anger and To Stabilize Him*

*I decided to have Rita and Lynn Sr's Phone Numbers, just in case if anything else goes wrong, They can contact me or text me*

*I returned home, So that my family didn't feel something else was wrong*

___________________________________________

Sorry about the Small Chapter, I didn't have much on my mind