49) Soft Flower

🦋

A trail of water was leaving behind as Aadya was walking aimlessly. Her head felt light so was her steps. She was feeling like she was floating in the air. Everything has turned just so silent. 

It was only quiet and cold. 

She had only placed her feet inside their home when she felt a hand on her shoulder. A gasp escaped her lips feeling his touch and then she froze. 

She looked ahead without blinking. 

The coldness on her skin escaped as she felt him placing his rough hands on her shoulder, grasping her like she would break if he did not hold her. 

His hand traveled forward making a circle around her waist he neared, he neared so close that she forgot who she was. It was only him. 

He tucked the wet tangles of her hair behind her ear which had turned red due to the cold, "Babe," he whispered and she breathed through her mouth. 

She was ready to die in his arms if he said so.

"Turn around," he said and she did with her gaze down. 

"Look at me," he rasped, holding her chin in his fingers. 

It was hard to look at his eyes, she was scared. What if she dwells in his dark eyes forever. 

However she did what he said and like a fresh bud of rose blooming slowly as a flower she raised her eyelids. 

The drop of water hanging on her long eyelashes dropped like a dew drop over the freckles on her cheeks. 

Digvijay did not touch it and let it increase her beauty.

This time his eyes were not blank, they held so many emotions. If she was in her normal self she would have gasped and cried with this surge of emotions but as for now she looked at him blankly. 

Digvijay hated the blankness in her eyes and searched for some emotions. 

Anger, hate, disgust, love, care, anything. But no, they were quiet without saying a word. 

He did not have the courage to look at her like this but he knew it was only him for her as for now. 

Digvijay did not waste another second and seized the little gap between them, hugging her to his chest.

"Ahh," she sighed as all the coldness of her skin evaporated and the warmth of his skin encircled her. 

It was heaven, his arms were her heaven. 

Digvijay hugged her naked figure to his body like he never intended to leave her. 

He knew right at this moment she only wanted love and he only needed to give her all his love. 

He rained kisses on her shoulder, neck, cheeks and finally kissed her lips giving all his love and emotions in this short living kiss. 

When Digvijay was giving all his love to her in the form of a kiss , Rudra came there with a towel in his hands and wrapped it on her naked figure. It was her favorite white fluffy towel. 

Digvijay let go of the kiss and tucked her in the fluffy towel nicely. Vikram watched his darling as she kept looking at Digvijay as he took care of her. 

After perfectly wrapping a towel around her Digvijay picked her up in his arms keeping her closer to him. 

Aadya placed her head on his shoulder while her eyes did not waver from his rough face. Digvijay walked inside the house with her in his arms and Vikram and Rudra by his sides.