Episode 3 Skill Test [2/4]

Hereford Base 06:00 In The Morning

Nothing much happen on his first day all he do is just goes straight to dorm that he was assigned and sleep for the the rest of the day.

Leon open his eye and was meet with his room ceiling, He get up from his bed and sit on the edge of the bed. He start to stretch his whole body.

After earning a good stretch he get up and take a good look at his room, When he get here yesterday he didn't take a closer look at his own room since he just instantly report to the administrator and straight to bed to take a good nap.

Now he get to chance to check out his room, The dorm has 3 room bedroom/living room, Bathroom and kitchen.

The bedroom/living room was gonna be the first you gonna see after you open the door it has nice large sofa with can fit for 3 people and a table along with a TV across his sofa.

The kitchen was normal nothing to special, It's like any other kitchen except smaller more compact, The bathroom has just a single 1 shower which was has a panel of glass that is one way glass. Only when entering the shower you can sees the outside.

"it's nice...." He may not be able to talk since he's a mute but he can speak in his own mind but he's a man of a few word.

"Shower....." He said in mind since he's smell really bad.

After Shower

He open his door and walk out of his room, He look at the hallway and it was fill by some recruit and people working, And some operator.

He turn around and lock the door after locking the door he walk randomly hoping to get to cafeteria.

When he was walking he bump into 2 people a small yelp can be heard. That was his fault because he's busy looking at the map that one of the ops gave him.

"My...fault.." He look at the two that he bump

It was a female both of them was on the ground,The blond one quickly get up and look at Leon with a anger look which he found quite amusing.