PART 14: Impassioned

Start from the beginning

"And you, Gun, why didn't you grow up at all?"

"Did you talk with the mirror? We're the same. You're just two cm taller than me," he said in a sullen tone and I laughed looking at him.

"Did you and Pack are...." James looked at Pack that sat beside me and made a naughty face, purposely wanting to say Pack and I have something.

"Stop it, we're just close friends." I pushed his forehead, so he stopped making naughty face that made me almost throw up.

"Really? Are we just friends?" Pack raised his eyebrows and circled his arm around my shoulder, then James and Gun started to make a noise that attracted the people's attention there.

"Stop it. You're going to make these two assholes misunderstand," I said while shaking my head, removing his arm from my shoulder.

"Stay here. I will order something for us." Since Yin would also come here but was a little late because he was still in class, I strolled up to the counter and placed an order for five meals and coffee.

"Why did you order five meals and coffee?" Will your friend come here too?" James asked while furrowing when I put all the dishes on the table.

"Yin will come here," I replied and his face immediately changed as I know he never liked Yin even though he rarely showed that when we were in high school.

"Really?! I haven't seen him for a long time," Gun said excitedly and continued to eat.

We engaged in extensive conversation and never stopped giggling as we teased one another. Shortly after that, I noticed Yin entering the cafe. As he approached our table, I grinned at him and he returned the gesture.

"Hey Gun and hey...James," Yin greeted them and sat at the empty seat beside me. I looked at James and he simply ignored him, making an annoyed face.

"Oh my God you became so handsome, Yin!" Gun said while smiling like a clown and I kicked his leg under the table. I didn't know why I did that but I just want to.

"Awww who kicked me?" He looked under the table and pursed his lips like a baby. I pretended like I didn't do anything.

"What handsomeness do you mean?" Pack made a weird reaction while looking at Yin.

"Yeah, he looks common like always," James added sarcastically while eating his food and I kept my gaze to Yin, he just smiled, not replying.

"Why did you come so late? Your food is already cool," I asked Yin, trying to change the mood.

"Oh I'm sorry. My professor dragged the class." He smiled at me.

"How are you, Gun, James?" Yin asked them, smiling.

"I'm fine and I'm still single. So emmm, if you have someone to introduce to me, I welcome it," Gun replied, smiling from ear to ear.

"Yeah, I have a lot of single friends. I will introduce them to you." He laughed.

"And you...James. How are you?"

"Fine until I meet you again," James replied briefly while focusing on his food, not looking at Yin which made the atmosphere become awkward again.

Yin just smiled and changed his attention to his food because I think he realized the aura that James gave to him as it was so obvious.

I changed the topic and we continued to talk about a lot of things. The majority of the time, Yin merely remained silent because it appeared like he was afraid of saying the wrong thing.

"I want to go to the toilet for a while," I said and walked away from there as I wanted to wash my hands.

"War, we need to talk."