AJEY

sorry for being a ghost

Disclaimer- harsh kinky stuffs used

And I really forgot who requested me to make this chapter, dude so sorry I couldn't mention you.

Y/n's POV

"What the hell y/n" came a yell amongst the crowd and I stopped, standing rooted to my own place. But the ass with whom I was dancing well we were grinding was too intoxicated to even observe his surroundings.

The music stopped with a gun shot, people went aside as the guards surrounded us from all sides. They all had an eagle logo on their necks and I wish the ground opened and swallowed me.

Another gunshot echoed and I felt something being splashed on my back. I flinched but didn't dare turn back, I knew I shall faint and it'll be a trauma for a long time. The guys hand slipped of my waist as I felt him fall on the ground. His hands were on my calves giving me chills.

Another hand sneaked around my waist kicking off the hand on my calves. The musky cologne invaded my senses intoxicating me. I leaned back on the hard chest my breathing deep and uneven. His breathing was also rough, and I enjoyed the effect I had on him.

"This is not the treatment you'll get Baby for lying to me and forcing me to take a life" he said and the next second I was on his shoulder as he made his way outside the club. I didn't struggle, there would be no use except for some embarrassment in public cause it was his habit to spank me whenever I disobeyed him.

The car drive was silent but my heart was racing faster every second from the repercussions. He was clearly angry, the vein on his neck was very much prominent and the clenched jawline though made him hot but I shivered in fear.

It wasn't entirely my fault, I knew, in fact I hated club but he forced me to do it and after two shots the life seems a lot simpler.

The car came to an abrupt stop breaking my chain of thoughts. He got out so did I but he just went in and slammed the door showing his anger. Awww such a big baby, I cooed and laughed at the cute pout that would be formed on his face.

Going in I came across a half naked Ajey who had rope in his hand and smirk on his face. What did he exactly intended to do? I wasn't even in mood for this, not that I wasn't expecting something like this.

"Strip" he commanded and I felt my knees turn jelly but keeping a poker face I ignored him and went to room to change my clothes. I know I've hit the nerve and now I'm gone. Never ever poke Ajey's ego, that was something I slowly understood but for some reason I wanted to. The alcohol was also working wonders in my body. By the time I took off my clothes I felt myself needy for him. I wanted to kiss him senselessly, touch his hard chest, lick his perfect abs and most importantly have him inside me.

The thoughts were enough to make me wet but if I go to him right now, he would tie me up and tease me a lot which I love but I want him under me first today. I went to the bar in the dinning room naked and spotted him in the drawing room sitting and looking at me intensely. Taking up whiskey I started drinking it from the bottle. To get him under I desperately needed more confidence.

The bottle was snatched from my hand and it vanished. I couldn't understand where would it go by it's own.

"Ahh" escaped a Yelp from my mouth the moment I felt a stinging sensation on my butt and saw Ajey standing close behind me with a murderous look. Oops shouldn't have hurted his ego.

"I guess it's been long since I have disciplined you slut" he said coming dangerously close to me but there wasn't any rope on his hand this time. I gulped but didn't bulge. His hands went to my neck slowly chocking ne but letting air pass too.