MARRIED LIFE (PART -16)

So this is the smut part of the Book MARRIED LIFE by writelovereadpassion

Do check it out before reading this...

Adira's pov

I was silent but the racing of my heart filled with thousands of words told otherwise.

He loves me, he admitted it. Footsteps bought me out of my thoughts.

He came and served the dinner for both of us. It was paneer, huh quite predictable. If I give him to cook, he will cook paneer in all  three meals and have it happily.

But damn, it did smell nice. I bought my hands forward to tear a piece of chapati when I saw a morsel of chapati filled with paneer near my mouth.

I looked beside me to see him looking at me with a lot of expectations. Damn, he is nervous about the food.

Taking the food inside my mouth I stopped a moan the threatened to escape. It was really very delicious. I loved the taste.

A smile formed on my face, he did so much for an apology but my main concern was with the kitchen. He better not mess it up, otherwise I'll kick his butt.

Uhh... How is it? He asked anxiously, bitting his lips, looking adorable and hot at the same time. Hayee this guy will kill me one day.

Umm it's ok. I replied casually and began eating my own food. My half of the food was finished when something caught my attention.

Looking again at him, I held my laughter as I saw a cute sad pout on his face, just looking at me.

Tearing a chapati from his plate, I dipped it in panneer and bought it near his mouth but he just shook his head in denial.

Such a mature behaviour for a grown up man.

It's very tasty Ajey, I was just joking. I said smiling and he finally took a bite but bit my fingers in the process. I bet it was intentional.

Both of us finished our food, and kept the utensils in the sink. Just as I was about to go to my room, two hands came from behind engulfing me in the warmth.

His cologne is really addicting, I love it.

Adira came a hoarse voice and I felt light kisses being placed on my neck while drawing circles on my bare waist, making all the rational side of mine fly away into haze.

Moaning softly I turned around only to be lifted in the air.

Squealing I looked up and saw him looking down already with a smile playing on his lips. A genuine heart melting smile. Again that perfect face of his, I bet I'll never get bored of it.

He took me upstairs to our room without tripping, thank god and as I looked at the room, I gasped out loud.

It was filled with scented candles and dim lights. He has done so much, how can someone not fall for him.

I turned around and saw him looking at me intensely. Our breaths were uneven, his warm ones caressing my face like a hot yet refreshing Breeze.

Slowly we leaned in and our lips met. Fireworks erupted all over my body and I moaned in the kiss. Taking the opportunity he kissed me harder and our tongues met, dancing and moulding against each other.

My hands on his shoulders slowly made their way to his beard and other one tugging lightly on his hairs.

His hands were taking out the pallu of my saare. Making sure that the pin didn't poke me anywhere, he broke the kiss and slowly kissed my neck.