Yash

What happens when you have a crush on someone who is already committed? Read below......

And one more thing if things are getting too much please either comment or DM me. I'll atleast get some hate.... Usme se sympathy card play karke I'll get more fame 🤣🤣🤣 nice idea right!?

Jealous, that's what I felt for no reason. Y/n was committed still I felt for her. It wasn't just lust but my little crush on her changed with time. The way her long toned legs tease me everytime, her dark red lips make me hard. She is perfect for me...... But unfortunately

She is committed to the Head of finance department who doesn't know how to treat a precious gem. Always hitting on other women.

And today he crossed every limit. I was on a round with y/n and saw him kissing the receptionist that too in the middle of hallway. Y/n was trying not to break down but the tears in her almond eyes told everything.

I decided to fire both of them. Holding y/n by her wrist I dragged both of us to my office and fiercely hugged her. She still didn't break down. My strong fragile doll.

Shh it's ok. I whispered, as my hands continued rubbing her back to soothe her. No sooner I felt her hugging me back and shaking as she started sobbing loudly. It broke my heart to see her in this condition.

After sometime her sobs slowly turned into hiccups and she looked up at me with those innocent orbs so intensely that I felt myself getting hard.

Her cheeks red with blush and her eyes puffy due to crying. She looked so pure that made me want to love and cherish her forever yet so sexy that could make any man drop on the ground and worship her.

Biting her lips she looked down wiggling within my hold.

For god's sake y/n. I groaned before planting my lips on hers. She gasped at my sudden move, taking this opportunity I plunged my tongue in hers. I felt her tug at my hairs which untied the bun I made a while ago. Slowly she massaged my head and I groaned again holding her tighter making her moan as my hardness brushed against her lower body.

I broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen, resting my forehead against hers.

Are you sure y/n? I asked unsure.

As sure as I'm gonna kick that bastard's ass. Chuckling at what she said I took off her suit leaving her only in her bra. Kissing her again I felt her opening my shirt's button. Soon my shirt flew somewhere in the room as I was busy kissing her sweet neck which tasted like vanilla. I felt her soft hands on my shoulder slowly tracing the tattoo on my chest.

I teased her hard nipples over her bra as she moaned loudly. A cry left her mouth as I softly bit on her chest. Throwing away her bra I painted her chest as she moaned repeatedly chanting my name.

Slowly kissing her stomach I removed her pants only to find her dripping.

Stop staring like that. She said closing her legs. Removing her panties my fingers touched her heat as she moaned with her legs shivering at the sensation.

Taking out my pants i practically threw them making her chuckle. I again kissed her hard as I held her waist and she wrapped her legs around me.

Placing her on my table I slowly entered her making sure not to hurt my precious gem. I grunted at how tight she was, it was hard to control myself.

Ahhh yashhh...... She moaned out loud trying to adjust to my length. Slowly I started moving as I felt her wiggling wanting for more.

Kissing her chest I slowly increased my speed and my office was filled with her screams and my  groans of ecstasy.

Soon she reached my high followed by me. We both were on my chair naked with her head on my chest.

Y/n I'm sorry ba- he stopped when he saw the position we were in. This bastard deserves it.

Fuck off  from my life dude y/n said before snuggling more into my chest. I chuckled before looking dead in his eyes and said

Fuckkk off from this company too.

Hope you like this one...