Ajey

Disclaimer is given so read this on your own risk.

Totally mature content

Ajey's pov

CLUB

The place I hate the most, no it's not because of the smell of alcohol and smoke that affects our body, who even gives a fuck about it.

I hate club because of her, she has made me hate the place I once loved.

I can smell something burning. Said Nikhil

Burning my ass I shouted gulping another shot

That's only burning bro. Sayi this Nikhil started laughing. Gulping another shot I gave murderous glare to my fiance who is busy dancing with men all around her

Don't give my sister that look. Nikhil said now drunk, they're siblings and that's how me and y/n met. Soon he passed out on the chair, this was a perfect opportunity to teach her a lesson. She's been doing this for a while now, dancing with men that too in front of my eyes.

Dragging him to the car I settled him in the back seat and slammed the door close. Now you're gone babygirl, with a smirk I made my way inside.

Y/n's pov

Taking Nikhil bhai out he went and I resumed dancing. Since past few days we have been repeatedly visiting clubs and although I hate this place, now it has become my favourite.

To see his ass burning has become my favourite hobby. All of a sudden someone pulled me bringing me out of my thoughts. It was him, his musky cologne that always make my knees go weak. I saw his face properly when we got out of the club.

He was furious, jaw clenched those eyes were staring at me with so intensity that I would have melted right this moment. He looked smoking hot.

Stop staring and Get ready for the punishment baby. He huskily whispered and I knew I was gone for tonight

Dragging me to the car he asked me to drive the car and sat beside me. I'm alcohol intolerant so I never used to drink. The journey to the hell started now.

I looked at him as I was driving, he was just giving me sly smirk which had a different meaning in it. I'm fucking gone, just have some mercy baby otherwise I'll run away on the day of marriage.

Ajey's pov

Laugh babygirl coz you'll be screaming my name. I said and her smile vanished.

My hands slowly made the way to her thigh drawing circles on it sensually. She sucked in her breath. My hands slowly went up to her crotch.

A...ajey- I I'm driv-

Make sure you make us reach home safely. I whispered and bit her earlobe, her weak spot.

A loud moan came from her.

Shh be quiet, now we don't want your brother to wake up do we. I said moving my fingers slowly over her panties. She just gulped and bit her lips.

Slowly increasing my speed while she was trying to drive, she stopped the car in some empty road.

Mmmmm Ajey. She moaned arching the back giving me a cue to stop.

Why..... She almost screamed breathing loudly. Her brother back there started moving a little

Shhhh be quiet I am the one angry here baby. I said licking her lips.

Enough with the teasing Ajey..... please I knew she'll get frustrated. She is very impatient.

Take your punishment baby, atleast then you won't try to make me jealous. She ignited the car again and started going home.

Opening a drawer I took out a vibrator. Her eyes widened seeing it. It was a strong one.

You can't speak or cum till we reach home baby. She just groaned. Switching the vibrator on I positioned it directly over her wet pussy.

She gasped at the feeling but had to focus on the road. Thank god I never learnt driving.

Author's pov

The feeling was ecstasy. She could only feel pure bliss and pleasure. He just smirked at her and his hands automatically roamed all over her clothes, teasing every curve and to her bad luck she couldn't even moan, their house was still 10 minutes away and she could already feel the knot forming.

She looked at him worriedly and opened her mouth but he pinched hard on her hard nipples over her dress making her cry. Also the speed breakers were adding to the vibrations.

Her jaws tightened, her thighs shaking involuntarily. The knot in her stomach was increasing, all she wanted to was scream his name. Her pussy was throbbing in pain but she couldn't have the bliss of having orgasm.

She could barely focus on the road. Her mind drifting away with the pleasure which was now getting replaced by pain. She couldn't hold on any longer.

Ajey on the other hand was getting sexually frustrated by every passing second, he wanted to be inside her. She looked so freaking hot, it was really hard for him.

Slowly he got to know that she couldn't take it anymore, she was slowly tearing up. The pleasure was getting unbearable for her.

Cum y/n, baby cum for me. He whispered huskily which was enough for her to stop the car, slam her lips on his and feel the pleasure. Both were kissing merrily while she moans were muffled by him. Switching off the vibrator both of them stripped and again kissed each other hungrily.

He let her dominate the kiss and soon she started to trace kissed along his jawline to his neck. He moaned as she bit on his collarbone. After painting his body, she grabbed his dick and licked the tip, teasing him.

No teasing y/n. He warned and pulled her on his lap. She slowly lowered herself on his dick and whimpered. Her pussy already sore.

He let her move on her own accord his main attention was on those round boobs in his mouth. Soon she started to increase the speed and their grip on each other also tightened.

Both moaning, kissing neared their climax

Ahhh Ajey I'm about to-

Cum y/n. He moaned and both of them finished together.

I love you. She said pecking him and resting her head on his shoulder.

Then don't make me jealous. He mumbled back hugging her tightly.

Sorry I won't I'm all yours. She said playing with his hairs with a smile.

What the fuck is happening. Came a scream from the backseat making both of them realise that they were not alone.

Ughh I'm not good in Smuts so ......

Please comment and tell me your opinion.